Add Reply

The Canons, the "Cast" of PO2
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 01:14 AM
138 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

presley trudeau
29 *jensen ackles *sexuality * witchlighter
Presley (named after Elvis Presley) is the oldest son of Prue & Andy. While his mother and father had gone to San Francisco, he stayed in Los Angeles since he got used to the place. His job and everything is open. Remember he has two witch and two whitelighter powers.
peggy trudeau
25  * Sophia Bush * heterosexual * witchlighter
Peggy is the youngest of Prue and Andy's two children. She was named after the late singer and actress Peggy Lee (Prue was listening to her music one day and got the idea to name her that.) She works at the Golden Pleasures nightclub as a manager, much to her family's surprise since her boss is a demon. Well, like mother like daughter. But unlike Rex, her boss has no intentions to kill her. After all, she is quite good at her job!
wyatt halliwell
29  * Wes Ramsey * heterosexual * witchlighter * charmed (and also The Twice Blessed Child)
Wyatt still has his Twice Blessed status (and excalibur, but that baby is in storage safely) unlike in the comic books. He also still has ALL of his powers. Both Wyatt and Chris share an apartment in Los Angeles. Like with other children of the former Charmed Ones, his sexuality is open since this is the new future.
chris halliwell
28 * drew fuller * heterosexual * charmed
In 2004, Chris’ other version Chris Perry came back in time to save his brother WYATT from turning evil. After he vanished and their father LEO killed Gideon, the mission Chris had was complete therefore having had erased the old future and created a new one. This Chris however may be different but he still has memories of the old future and still has his neuroticism. He also still reminds of the family of PRUE, therefore like a mini version of her and has her telekinesis. He is the only one in the family that has both Elder and witch powers as well as whitelighter powers.
phoebe halliwell
57 *Alyssa Milano * heterosexual * witch-retired charmed one
Phoebe was the youngest child of the original Power of Three before Prue's death. When Prue died, she became the middle child. She was the one who had found the Book of Shadows and was the one who started it all when she read the spell from it, hereby giving her and her sisters the powers. Phoebe is now into one thing aside from looking out for her remaining niece and nephews as well as her two surviving girls-revenge. She is still reeling from the death of her daughter and also the deaths of those she loved. She also has no clue of Dorian's existance. As for Coop, she was also angry that he left them even when she needed him more. Since they had moved to Los Angeles, Phoebe changed jobs as well.
dorian turner
30  *Matt Bomer * heterosexual * witch/demon
Dorian Paul Turner was the unborn source that supposedly died in the seer's womb. But, he survived (by reconstitution) the moment the Seer exploded. Since he was just two to three months old, he appeared in a witch's body up on the surface. Whether it was in San Francisco or not, its up to you. It could be in Los Angeles as well! His "P" middle name is up to you. BTW he has all of the powers that the unborn source had on the show.

p--- halliwell
24 * nina dobrev *sexuality* witch/cupid
This beautiful girl was the little girl from Kira's vision. Like her sisters, cousins, and mother, she has no clue that her older half-brother is still alive. Its up to you! She has not only two cupid and two witch powers, but a cupid's ring.
p--halliwell
22 * open face * sexuality * witch/cupid
The middle child of Phoebe and Coop's three kids, P. is like her aunt Piper when it comes to dealing with her oldest and youngest. She also is still very close with her two sisters and would kill anyone who tries to harm them. Like her sisters, P. has two cupid powers and two witch powers and has a cupid's ring.
philomena halliwell
20 * Victoria Justice * heterosexual * witch/cupid
This is the youngest out of the three children and has a rebellious streak in her (like how her late cousin from her Aunt Paige had before she died). Like her sisters, she too has a cupid's ring and two witch powers along with two cupid powers.
paige Matthews
55 * Rose McGowan * heterosexual* witchlighter * retired Charmed One
Paige was the child of Patty and her whitelighter Sam. She was adopted by the Matthews family who followed Patty's request that the baby would be named with a P name. Since whitelighters and their charges having a relationship was forbidden back then, Patty and Sam gave the baby up so that the elders wouldn't find out. In 2001, Paige reunited with her biological family after her half sister Prue's death. In 2026, tragedy befell the family when her husband Henry Sr. died in a car accident on the way to work. And then the Source resurfaced.  Paige's twins and were killed during a battle with the Source.  For a while, Paige grieved. And thanks to her sisters, nephews, nieces and Henry Jr., she got over the grieving process and continued to do what she loves best-helping others.
henry mitchell jr.
23  * Grant Gustin * bisexual * witchlighter
Before the Source came and ruined the family, Henry Jr. was the protective older brother of his two twin sisters. After their deaths, he became the only child but was ever more protective of his grieving mother more than ever. Though, it'd be a bit hard since of his name but its also a way to remember his father.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 02:32 AM
138 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

olga bocharova
137 * rachel weisz *heterosexual * vampire
Olga was the oldest of the five children. She and her sisters escaped the regime with help from her parents and Maria (who stayed behind with Alexei). Since England didn't take them in, she and her siblings went to Romania where they hid out for a while. Olga was the one who was turned first and became the Queen of the vampires just after s7 Queen gone rogue. How she met Viktor and of course how their children were turned, is up to you as well as others. (Turned at age 31)
viktor bocharov
200  * colin firth * heterosexual * vampire
Viktor is the second oldest out of the group. When he was thirty, he married into the family and has no regrets. His sister Alina was offered to be turned but she refused. Her descendents lasted up to now. (If you want to, you can request the descendent to be reunited with the family). (Turned at age 40)
---- bocharova
123 *open face *sexuality * vampire
This isn't the one who you would cross. She may have a beautiful face but she is one who you wouldn't want to mess with. She was turned into a vampire at the age of 29.
dmitry bocharov
85 (25) * Kevin Zegers *sexuality* vampire
Dmitry is rebellious and wild, but also has a good tender heart and would be doing a lot of charities of which he had done before he was turned into a vampire. Nowadays, he goes by the traditions of being a royal but at the same time, does go to nightclubs for a good time (and to get a meal). Hey, its not all just work! But as a vampire, he is also dangerous so watch out.
tatiana kolesnikova
135 *carla gugino *heterosexual* vampire
Tatiana and her two sisters are the only survivors out of their immediate family and had escaped the horrors in 1918 with help from her parents. She met Vladimir in Romania and then her future husband back in Russia when the time was right. Just to let you know, the S7 Queen had gone rogue and so, Irina killed her. The family now rules as the royal family. After she was turned, she turned her husband into a vampire and you know the rest.(Turned at age 35). 
maxim kolesnikov
139 *jonathan rhys meyers *heterosexual* vampire
Cunning, suave, charming, and evil, Maxim Olegovich Kolesnikov doesn't give two cents about anyone except for his family. Everything else is up to you. (Turned at age 41)
Mikhail kolesnikov
82  *open face * sexuality * vampire
He has NO plans to kill his older cousins or even his Aunt in order to become the new King. Mikhail does things on his own but puts his family first. (Turned at age 32)
pavel kolesnikov
80 * nick bateman * sexuality * vampire
Out of the two, Pavel s the carefree and rebellious Romanov. He's the one who would do what he wants and when he wants. Other aspects of his personality is up to you as well as sexuality. (Turned at age 30)
anastasia vetrova
131 * open face * heterosexual * vampire
The most famous one of all of the Romanovs, Anastasia is the third daughter of the three that was turned into a vampire. She also was amazed at how her family had documentaries about them and of course movies and such out of her. However, she was disappointed how Russia turned out and was glad to be one of those ruling in L.A. But she still misses home. She is also a widow when her husband Ivan died of illness before he was to be turned and is the mother to Katja, Maria, and Irina. (Turned at age 37)
katja vetrova
72 *open face *sexuality* vampire
Katja had been studying her family's history for almost all of her life and wanted to strike down those who had killed the main Romanov family members one by one. When she was turned into a vampire, she did just that. She may have an angel face but she's just as ruthless and cunning as her older cousin. This is one Romanov Princess you wouldn't want to tick off. (Turned at 28)
maria vetrova
70 * emma Watson * heterosexual * vampire
Named after the late Grand Duchess (it was her mothers idea since she was very close to her older sister than of her other siblings), Maria is the calm and reserved one. She also had a bit of a rebellious side to her. At age 25, she had asked her mother to turn her since she felt closer to her than of her father. (Turned at 25)
irina vetrova
69 * open face * sexuality * vampire
Irina is the third daughter of Anastasia and Ivan. She is more like Maria when it comes to being reserved and quiet but differs her and her sister in some ways. However, she sometimes has bickering moments with her oldest sister, somewhat like the Halliwells. (Turned at age 21)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 09:01 PM
138 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia

Wilhelmina halls
46  * Kaley Cuoco * heterosexual * witch
Wilhelmina, aka "Billie", was the girls' friend and ally up until when she betrayed them. In the end, she killed her sister Christy and had felt guilt for that for years. She eventually resumed the role of the sisters' close ally (even babysat Phoebe's girls). Even now, she remained a close friend and was there for them after the tragedies in their family and even helped them adjust their new lives in Los Angeles. Billie recently found out by the elders that her two children are the new Ultimate Power. With this, she taught them what is right and what is wrong and also NEVER to repeat what she and her sister gone through. So far, so good. But, she's there for them every step of the way as well as the Halliwells.
william halls
46  * jared padalecki * heterosexual * human
William is Billie's beloved husband. He met Billie the year she had gone back in time to defeat her own sister. She was still in pure grief and with his help, she was able to move on and also asked the sisters for forgiveness, therefore getting peace. They got married just a year later and then she had her two children with him. He didn't mind being the only one not a witch for he got to concentrate on not only raising their children, but work as a mechanic. In fact, he helps them out by brewing potions.
jonathan halls
27  * open face *sexuality * witch (ultimate power)
Named after J.D. as tribute to J.D., Jonathan Michael Halls is the oldest of Billie and William's two children. He has telekinesis and pyrokinesis, and inherited his father's brown hair. And, is like a mini version of his father.
elizabeth halls
24 * open face * sexuality * witch (ultimate power)
Elizabeth Christine Halls is known by Billie and William as the "Mini Billie." In fact, she had become like her mother so much that Billie had to give her a long talk about everything. But at the same time, she is a lot calmer than of her mother. She has telepathy and projection and is fine with it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 10:07 PM
138 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia

CATHERINE COOPER
25 * Emma Stone * heterosexual * witchlighter
After having had tried to save her sister from an accident, Cat was awarded for her bravery by the Elders with a special mission-the chance to become the whitelighter to the Charmed Sons. Heck, she's not even a full whitelighter! Catherine, aka "Kitty Cat", has the power of super strength. So, even though her charges can vanquish you, touch them and she will deal with you personally and have NO problem to use that power on you.
mei ching
231 * Zhang Ziyi *sexuality * demon (The Source)
She may have the face of an angel, but Mei Su Ching is far from it. She was crowned the new Source a few years after the last source was killed. She managed to kill off some of the Halliwells without any trouble, unlike those before her and tends to make sure that the rest is vanquished for good. You wouldn't wanna cross THIS source.
hong ching
300 * Godfrey Gao *sexuality* demon
Hong Bo Ching is Mei's other backbone. He met her just before she was crowned and always was in love with her. He watches everything and tend to be very dangerous, just like his beloved wife. He was born Chen Len Tsai and had changed his name to "Hong Bo Ching" when he became a demon just before he met Mei. But why did he change it? You get to choose that! Also, since he's an upper level demon, he get to have four powers.
hisaki sato
197 * Hiroyuki Sanata * sexuality* demon
Hisaki Shou Sato was one of Japan's skilled Samurais and very loyal to the Emperor. Even as he is loyal, he is deadly. He betrayed both the Emperor and even the code of the Samurai by killing some of the villagers in the village after a mad rage. No one expected that to happen but with Hisaki, who knows? In the end, he was executed but his journey to how he got here didn't end with that. He became a demon and then began to work for this Source once she took power. During the time of the other sources, he hid out for he knew if he showed himself, the Charmed Ones and their families would vanquish him. He is very loyal to her more than he was to the Emperor. Since he too is an upper level demon like Hong, you can pick his four powers.
li na
200 * Jackie Chan * demisexual* Seer
Li Moon Na was born in Seoul, South Korea to a big family (who also had shared cultures with the Chinese). But this family was also a family of Seers. They used their power to help others at first and then for evil as time went on. The Source noticed how good he was with his power as his little sister Koh and his parents and immediately had him work along with her as her own personal Seer. Only he, Hisaki, and hong are the ones she care about the most. Little did she know, he thought the same.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

skinned by lauz @ shine.