Add Reply

F.A.Q., Frequently Asked Questions
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Jan 14 2014, 08:13 PM
114 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO LEO, HENRY SR. AND COOP?

See the PLOT it'll tell you everything you need to know! WHERE'S PIPER AND PRUE?

Explaination of why they're not on the site is also in the plot.

IS THIS SITE BASED OFF OF THE COMIC BOOK?

Nope. But I did carry three things from the comic book, but that's about it!

WHY IS PIPER'S DAUGHTER NAMED DIFFERENTLY?

See above. I decided to change it around and have Piper's daughter be the one adopted in the family and so she has a different name than of in the comic book and is a pure witch.

YOU GAVE PRUE CHILDREN WHEN REALLY ON THE SHOW SHE HAD NO CHILDREN. WHY IS THAT?

I always thought she should've had children on the show and I wanted to do that. I know on other sites they did the same but I think they too probably felt the same as I did. But unlike some sites, she only has two.

WHERE DID THE IDEA BEHIND "THE POWER OF TWO" COME FROM?

The Power of Two actually came from The Charmed Sons, a campaign site to try to get Wyatt and Chris their own spin off show. Since CW already had one called Supernatural, we couldn't. It was actually made when we still had the free website that then was shut down (by the company not by the webmasters) and moved to Proboards. I thought it'd be cool to carry on the legacy. Also I wanted to do my own Charmed site. LOL its not easy! But I had this baby for a long time.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE UP A ROMANOV. DO I GET TO CHOOSE THEIR MIDDLE NAMES?

Nope. In Russia, they carry on their father's name. Here's more info about it: https://www.tripsavvy.com/russian-patronymics-1502310 it also is of the same for a non-Romanov character.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

skinned by lauz @ shine.