THE POWER OF TWO -> History    

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

History, Open
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 04:48 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

tag: open <3
Lila had been going over her lesson plan for her class. She was ready to teach the ones that would be coming to her class. She had so much to teach them that she wouldn't be able to get it done in one day. Lila just hoped that the students would be ready to take notes and ask questions if they had any. She didn't need trouble makers in the class and she would make the trouble makers leave if she had to. She tried to give everyone a chance.

Lila sat behind her desk and waited for everyone to show up. As she sat there she made sure that everything was in order then checked her phone to see if she had any messages and so far nothing which was a good sign. Come on guys. she thought to herself as she sat there with her feet on her desk while she leaned back and waited. She had a feeling that some could be running late but not all of them and she sighed a little. As Lila waited for everyone, she thought about the day she became a vampire and the family that she had lost. She then shook her head as she heard the door open.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 09:08 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Alex was at home finishing the very last bit of a long ass history paper; it was about a fifty pager. Thankfully he only took about five classes and they were all Honors classes too. Printing out the last five pages and proof read it he was happy and saved his work to his laptop. He packed his stuff up in his backpack and found a nice snack, quickly taking the bus to UCLA. Going to his music class first to drop off his sheet music to his professor, next was his English paper, art project came next and went right to his History class. The tall teenager got there first and went down the stairs to his seat. Pulling out his massive paper on the French Revolution he took it to Ms. Sin and smiled. “Here’s my finished paper Ms. Sin, I kind of went over the twenty page cap you gave us sorry.” Okay he went over by about thirty pages but couldn’t really help it.

He was one of her favorite students and thought the rest of the class knew it, Alex was always involved. Sitting in his seat he took out his laptop, his USB drive in the shape of a heart and turned his laptop on. Plugging it in with his drive in the right place. Digging around for his history book, pencil and his notebook for written notes as well. Finding his snack and a small s’well bottle with some mocha iced coffee in it, he sat there, waiting. Looking around eating his snack and took out his cell phone checking any messages but he didn’t have any. Sighing Alex put his phone on silent and back into his backpack. Leaning back into the chair he was always in with his long legs out in front of him.

its only forever its not long at all
Make way for the adorable lycan pup.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 05:15 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

Lila looked at Alex when he came in and she gave a smiled. She was glad he showed up. She then seen his paperand laughed. "Well at least you got it done and that is all that counts Alex." she said. She then watched Alex go and take his seat. Lila loved it when the students showed up like Alex did and ready to learn more but other's was slackers and didn't show and she hated that. Then again sometime they would show up and not want to do any of the work but want to get good grades. Lila don't give good grades unless they do the work and it is done right.

Lila watched Alex take out his laptop and his usb drive and she smiled at that. Yes he was her favorite and she didn't care what the rest of the class thought about it. He was always wanting to help and get involved in what is being taught while the others wanted to play on their phones or flirt with each other. She had to get onto a few of her students because of that. She would tell them this is a classroom not a bedroom and they would just laugh. She would have to control her temper and try not to bite them then get in trouble.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 10:18 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Alex really wanted to go lycan and paw down the stairs but it wasn’t remotely safe for him to do that. He didn’t want to become someone’s pet or end up in a very dangerous situation either. So the adorable kiddo could wait until he got home to go full lycan and have some time on his piano. Blushing he smiled and nodded. “Yes Ma’am, it’s sort of fifty pages long.” Saying exactly how long it was and it happened, he liked to be through on his homework. Getting comfy on his seat he looked at the door every so often wondering where the world everyone else was. Thinking maybe he was going to be the only one there that day.

Checking everything he settled back into his seat, turning his book to a chapter he was reading. Sticking his long legs back out under the table and looked at the door every so often, shaking his head. Whelp so far it was nice and quiet without the others talking and acting like ding bats. It wasn’t a holiday and waited to see who else would come so far no one had. “I wonder where everyone else is.” Sees some people rush in and take their seats.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 07:38 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

Lila smiled at Alex. "That is fine and I like it when everyone does the hard work." she said as she said as she looked around as well and sighed. This was getting old when her own students didn't show up for class. History should be everyone's favorite subject because it could tell you so much about the old days.

"I don't know Alex. I guess the parties went a little wild last night." Lila said as she looked at some of the students as well and smiled. She was glad that some was starting to show up. She then sat up straight with her hands on the desk as she waited.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 07:01 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Alex grinned to his teacher and took a soft breath of relief that he wouldn’t be docked a grade for the paper being so long. “Thank you Professor Sin. To be honest I like being through on everything, I don’t want to leave important facts out of anything.” That’s how he did everything when it came to school even being homeschooled. Starting on a bit of work early he hummed to himself and went over some notes he had already made.

“I bet but I don’t do parties I’d rather be home to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for class.” Oops had he just admitted what he was, really hoping not it would be really bad. Sitting there rubbing his nose he watched the late late students dribble in finally. Alex seriously wondered if those kids were coming because they had to or wanted to be there. He wanted to be there and liked being in class so others being late wasn’t nice.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 07:17 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

Lila smiled at Alex again. "You are welcome. I am the same way when I do research. I do detailed search before I write anything." she said as she sat there and talked with Alex as they waited for the other students to come in.

"I think rest is better than parties but I understand you young ones that want to party but there should be a cut off on school nights." Lila told him. "I like a nice cup of hot cocoa while I am relaxing at night." she said as she watched the rest of the students come in. She the got up and went to the board and started to write on it. Lila then looked back to her class and smiled. "Ok everyone we can begin." she started talking about Romania and about how it was there back in the old times. Sure she had some of their attention but others were falling asleep and so she decided to do one thing that got on everyone's nerves and that was drag her nails across the board.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 07:39 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“Me too, unless I get lots to work with otherwise I chose something else and keep with it until I get enough.” That was the way he was and had been for a long time, it was better that way. Alex loved detail and made sure it was seen.

Listening he understood that but Alex didn’t really party at all, he was only nineteen and had lots of time for that. “Uh huh or not until the weekends but people my age should have common sense.” Ooooo he could use some hot cocoa and wished he had some. “Hot cocoa with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a biscuit.” Really wanting a huge mug of it now and a plate of biscuits made his mouth water. Refocusing on class he looked at the board and started to type what was being written and what was being said. Tilting his head he cringed hearing the nails across the board, clinching his eyes it hurt his sensitive ears. Watching the sleeping students wake up with a start, he wanted to wack all of them over the heads with his paw for that.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 08:07 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

"I would like to invite you over to my place sometime since you love to read."Lila said with a smile before looking back to her class.

"I couldn't agree more on that Alex." she said as she looked at her class that was waking up. "Oh I am sorry, Did I wake you up from your nap? Instead of all of you staying out all night going to parties, you should have done your work for my class. I do not put up with anyone being lazy in here. You can sleep in your other classes but this one you will pay attention in. Do I make myself clear?" Lila stated as she seen everyone nod and then open their book to the page they was to be at. She then went back to what she was trying to tell them about the country she grew up in. She then felt someone throw some wadded up paper at her and she caught it without even looking and she smirked. "So much time on your hands?" she asked as she kept writing and not looking at anyone.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 08:36 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“Oh yes please I would really like that.” Thinking that would be so awesome to have some fun bouncing around with his favorite teacher. Ignoring the teachers pet comments behind him.

Hearing the snores he looked at the board and typed again, shaking his head he thought all the lazy humans needed to leave. Alex could smell they were all humans and could hear their heartbeats. Trying hard not to smirk at the whine sounding comments from the lazy humans he ignored all of that. Already being at the page he needed to be at with some notes there. Listening again he growled under his breath seeing the wade of paper, turning his face to the idiot who threw it. “Grow up you jerk and enough with being rude.” Seeing the guy was younger then him even, Alex would love to turn wolf and scare the class to death but didn’t. Despite how he looked he was stronger then the humans were and could do a hell of a lot of damage if he wanted.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 03:59 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

"You are welcome and I figured you would. I would need to speak to you after class about something." Lila said with a smile. She had something important to tell him and hoped he wouldn't be mad at what she had done.

Lila could hear the remarks as well and she shook her head. "I think I am dealing with toddlers instead of college students. Leave Alex alone because he is actually doing his work unlike you." she said as she shook her head at them as she wrote more on the board about the lesson. She grinned at what she said next. "I know some of you are on the college football team but if you don't have passing grades then you won't get to play. I will talk to your coach about you being lazy." Lila said as she seen some of them start to pay attention after she said that.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 04:26 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“I can play different instruments too. Yes Professor Sin I’ll be there after class is over.” Alex was worried he had done something wrong and was in trouble for whatever it was. He tried not to think about it but was very nervous.

The remarks meant nothing to him the older kids were idiots and blantly jealous of him. Alex was smart and driven, so he ignored the snide comments. Trying not to smirk he looked down at his book again. Looking up he heard that and frankly didn’t think the lazy humans should be playing on the team at all. Writing and listening the entire time he saw what the time was and class was soon let out. Saving everything he had a while before his next class was due to start, taking a breath he went over to his teacher. “You wanted to talk to me about something?” His bottom lip was in his mouth, the tall kid waited. Relieved everyone had left and it was just them again.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 04:43 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

"That's good. Alright Alex I know you will be." Lila said as she watched him a bit longer. He wasn't in any trouble at all but it was something he would like or she hoped.

Lila watched the other students leave after class was over and she looked up at Alex when he came to her desk. "I have something for you and I hope you don't mind. I noticed that you don't have any family and well I went and adopted you." she said as she pulled out the paper from her bag and showed it to Alex. She had always loved kids and wanted some of her own but she never got the chance.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 05:18 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

He really wanted class to be over and so he could find out what was up, well besides his lycan pup ears or his hair that is. Making sure he didn’t put in his Airpods into his ears in the middle of class to drown out the talking around him. Alex didn’t let himself get distracted.

Happy to know there was no one else coming in for anything he quietly went over, standing there. Tilting his head he listened to what he was being told his eyes went wide hearing he had been adopted. Seeing the paper he held the paper and read it carefully, he had a family again he had a mom. “Really? You're my new mom!” His eyes misted up in happiness Alex couldn’t believe this had really happened. Quickly going around he hugged his new mom.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 08:38 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

"Yes I am Alex. I just picked up the papers before class tonight and I wanted to surprise you." Lila said with a smile as she hugged him back. She then looked at her new son. "I am glad you are happy about having a new mom."

Lila tilted her head and smiled. "Would you like to see your new home and have some hot cocoa?" she asked as she sat there and watched him. She had a big house and now she had someone to share it with. She also didn't care that he was a wolf either. Lila loved him all the same.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.