THE POWER OF TWO -> History    

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

History, Open
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:20 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

tag: open <3
Lila smiled at that and nodded. "Of course sweetie. That sounds like a wonderful color." she said as she watched him getting excited. She was almost complete...there was something else missing in her life but she couldn't put her finger on what it was at the moment. She then looked back to her son and smiled more. "Yes lots of fun. I know there are sweetie. Did they say hello to you?"

"Yes it does and Yes I do believe there is a lycan pup out there for you." Lila said softly as she ran her hand down his face and smiled. "You are a handsome young man who will find that special someone someday." she said as she went back to making the salad. "Coming up with that now." Lila said as she started to hum as they worked together on the salad and putting in all kinds of stuff for it. She knew that he was still growing and she didn't mind.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 09:13 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

He happily clapped his paws again and did his funny little lycan dance, again and hell Alex would dance for just the fun of it. “I wonder how much paint we’ll need mom.” Wagging his tail he didn’t know but thought there would be a lot needed through Alex didn’t think it would be a bad thing to have extra. Looking outside the window at the owls who had moved down to a closer tree to the window, he was so happy. “They moved closer mom, they sure did and are saying hi again to me, there’s a small owl with the big ones.” Alex watched the little owl hooting a hi to him.

“I hope he’s nice and snuggly too, a happy lycan with a fluffy tail, adorable paws and all.” Leaning his furry face into her fingers he wagged his tail, listening to her talking to him. “I hope so mom, I really want to find that special lycan pup someday.” Alex wanted that so badly since everyone well every human was happy but he felt something was really missing. Bouncing into the pantry he got out the other stuff and licked his lips seeing the small container of oranges. “Oooo yummy yum.” Those would be a perfect snack for the still growing pup to have when he wanted it. Opening the container with his cute clawed fingers and his whole paw, Alex used a spoon and added the oranges himself. Putting the container in the fridge he found the pieces of eggs and added them too.

its only forever its not long at all
Make way for the adorable lycan pup.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:37 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

"I don't think we will need that much paint. If we do then we can get more." Lila said with a smile. Lila then looked up and grinned. "They are saying welcome to your new home and want to be your friends." she said as she watched him more.

"I hope so as well sweetie. I want you to be very happy with whomever you get with." Lila said as she hugged him. "I know you do." she said as she went back to fixing the salad. She then laughed as she watched him help with everything. "Yes everything looks good." she said with a smile as she put the finishing touches on the salad.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 02:17 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“Awesomepawsom.” Lifting up one of his adorable pawed hands and wiggled his paw fingers, grinning. Hearing the owls hooting to him his eyes lit up when the owl family perched on the windowsill to get closer. “Wow mom look.” It amazed him to see the owl family wasn’t afraid of him.

“Me too mom, me too.” Hugging her back with both pawed hands Alex went back to helping. Putting a piece of hard boiled into his mouth and the rest into his huge salad, a nice lycan pup sized bowl. “Very mom.” Getting the chicken pieces carefully from the crisper with a huge fork, bringing it all over on a plate since that was the last thing. “Mom can I have a puppy, a kitten or a mini pony maybe?” Wagging his tail hoping he could.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 02:52 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

Lila giggled at her son. "I see them sweetie." she said as she stood there and kept watching. She was glad he was making friends with the owls and they with him. Lila then took the chicken pieces and got them warmed up as she heard his next question and she acted like she was thinking. "You can have a mini pony if you want." she said with a grin. She had thought about what to get her son after she adopted him but now she was going to let him pick out the mini pony he wanted.

Once the chicken pieces was done she got them out and put them in the salad after they was cooled off that is. She then got the dressing out as well and let him pick which kind he wanted to use. She then heard her phone go off and she went to see who it was because not many people had her number and she raised a brow. She wouldn't let her son know what was going on because she didn't want to worry him.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 08:08 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Alex lightly bounced on his bare pawed feet very happy he opened the window some, giving the owls some sunflower seeds. Watching the bigger ones eat then the little owl hopped onto his paw and ate out of his handed paw. “The little one is eating out of my paw mom.” He was so excited about it, his tail wagged a mile a minute. Soon he asked if he could have maybe a pet of his own and honestly wanted a mini pony to bop around the backyard with when he was on all four paws. Hell bring her out on errands and maybe even to class. “Yes please mom I really would love a mini pony, where can we find one?” Alex didn’t know anyone who had a mini pony to help him and his mom find one.

He went into the fridge and got some peach flavored water out, opening the bottle with his hand and fingers. Hearing the fizz he got his huge straws and started to drink some. “Mmmm yum, this is good.” The plastic bottle was large but he needed to be hydrated and moved the bottle over to the counter, drinking from it along the way. Smelling his food he checked out the different dressing out and used the creamy avocado dressing. Putting that away he moved into a stool, sitting down with his pawed feet hanging down. Eating he heard the phone go off and tilted his head some. “Mom everything okay?” Looking at her.

PMEmail
^
lila nicole sin
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:45 PM
52 posts
851 years old
straight
© Sam
N/A

Lila smiled as she watched her son feed the owls. She seen the little one eating out of his hand. "Yes it is sweetie. That one likes you." she said as she watched him wag his tail. She was glad he was happy. Lila sat down as she watched her son and the owls. "I will look around to see where we can get you a mini pony." Lila said as she clicked on her computer and typed in what they was looking for.

She looked up and smiled more. "I will get you some more next time we go to the store." she said as she then put her phone down after talking to the dean. "Yeah, that was the dean reminding me of the meeting we have with the other parents coming up in a few days." she told him as she watched him eat. "Your salad good sweetie?" she asked as they sat at the kitchen table.

PM
^
alexander klaus sin
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 06:43 PM
42 posts
19 years old
Homosexual
© Lyric
N/A

He was having fun with the owls and knowing something so small wasn’t afraid him, gave the lycan pup hope. Petting the little baby owl on the head with his paw his tail wagged even more. “I want to call you Hootie.” Not knowing if it was a boy or a girl owl so it worked. Feeding Hootie and the parents he listened to them talking to him again. “Thank you for the warm owl welcome.” Watching the little family fly off back to their nest. Closing the window he pawed back to his mom and sat down next to her with his huge salad there for him. Nodding since his mouth was presently full at the moment. Very excited about the prospect of having his own mini pony.

Making happy funny sounding noises he nodded again, wiping his cute nose and whiskers with a napkin. “Sounds good mom.” Drinking his drink he picked his fork back up, not thinking it would be funny to see a lycan with a fork in their pawed hand stuffing their face with food but he did. His oversized ears perked up a bit when his mom said that, chewing on a piece of egg at the moment. Swallowing before he even said anything. “Ooooo okay mom, I guess I’m at home that night for that.” Tucking back into his salad making a funny sounding uh huh since his mouth was fully again. His cute whiskers twitched the entire time.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.