THE POWER OF TWO -> Making Friends In Different Places    

Add Reply
New Poll

Making Friends In Different Places, Dorian :)
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 05:53 PM
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

Maria was so glad she finished up her shoots for the day and decided to head out into the nightlife. She already had fed so she felt anew and didn't really need to feed (not until the next night). She went home first to change into a sparkly dark blue dress and tights as well as high heels and a headband. But when she looked into the mirror, she frowned. She may not dance properly with the high heels so she changed out of that outfit and into a white tee shirt, black pants, and a black jacket with black shoes. She shrugged. Well, it couldn't be that bad. So after she grabbed her keys, she left her apartment and into her car. Maria decided to go to Golden Pleasures to see how her cousin is doing.

She was so happy for him when he told her that he's going to get a job here and she had a feeling he did. He had to. He was one of the best models she's seen and plus he has what it takes. The moment she entered, she found the place completely packed. It was ladies night and there were handsome strippers on the stage, stripping away in front of women who were flashing their bills. None looked familiar to her and so she shrugged and went to one of the booths and took her seat. But, she still looked around for Pavel. "Where is he?" she asked herself.

OOC: Yay here it is https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 06:17 PM
23 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian was watching in the wings at the other strippers on the stage, he was yet to go on for about another hour but he liked watching the other strippers do their thing whilst he waited. He had been a stripper since he was eighteen and remembered when he was nervous about his first performance and then people loved him and he just had a niche for the lifestyle.

He was reminiscing about that time when he decided that he was going to need a drink. He was heading to the bar when he spotted a young lady. He decided to approach her and engage in a little conversation. Maybe she was lost or maybe she just needed to unwind. "Hi, can I help you with anything?" he said as he was near.

Here ya go:)
PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:26 PM
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

Maria was still observing and also looking for her older cousin (to cheer him on and show support but also would embarrass him if nessecary since that's what cousins do) when someone spoke up and asked her a question. She turned towards the person the voice was coming from and found herself staring at a handsome dark haired blue eyed man standing before her. "Oh, no thank you. I'm alright." And then she thought of her cousin. Maybe he might know? "Actually, there's two things. One, would you like to keep me company? It'd be nice. And two, do you work here? Because my cousin Pavel does and I wonder if you know if he's here today. He has no clue I'm here though so its a surprise for him. I'm going to not only support him but do what any other cousin do-embarrass him." She chuckled. "I'm kidding about the latter part. By the way, I'm Maria. And you are?"

OOC: Woot https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:50 PM
23 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian was waiting for this woman's answer and couldn't help but smile at the way she was dressed. It reminded him off Georgiana and the way she used to dress when she was fifteen. Obviously she has upgraded her wardrobe since then and judging by the conversation he had with her over Skype that she also had changed her hair since the last time he saw her. After the woman had answered he replied "That's good" putting on the English accent even more.

After she rambled on a bit he smiled. "One I wouldn't mind the company. Just for your information I am gay. Two I do work here and yes I know Pavel, such a handsome devil", he said. "He is working today, he will be on after this performance and another. To be honest you remind me of my sister and how she embarrasses me. Hi Maria, I am Dorian" he replied putting his hand out for a handshake.
PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:04 PM
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

"I really like your accent," she pointed out. She forgot to tell him that before. "What part of England are you from?" And when Dorian said about his sexuality, she snapped her fingers in a mock disappointed way. "Damn it. But that's okay. We can scope out the guys together. It makes it even more fun! Anyway thank you," she said referring to that he doesn't mind her company. When he spoke up about Pavel being a handsome devil, she rolled her eyes. "Yeah we all know that. Mother says he takes after our late grandfather. I also thought Dmitry is handsome as well as Mikhail but Pavel is the far more goodlooking one. I haven't told them that yet." She lent out a small chuckle and when he said she reminded him of his sister, her eyes brightened up. "Really? That's pretty neat. I'm honored that you said that." She looked towards the stage and nodded her head at the fact that Pavel would be on but then again she'd be a bit embarrass to see her cousin strip but at the same time, she's definitely supporting him by cheering him on. "Nice to meet you Dorian," she answered back as she shook his hand. He's got a good grip. "So, I take it you're a stripper too?"
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 06:55 PM
23 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

She mentioned his accent and he smiled. Everyone he had met along the way on this journey said they loved his accent. "Thanks. Born and bred in good ol' London" he replied putting the accent on a bit more. He had to smile at the way she said it was OK if he wasn't straight. If he was he would totally go out with this girl.

"So being good looking runs in the family?" he said. "Yeah it is pretty neat and you are very welcome". He had to admit that this was going to be the start of a wonderful, blossoming friendship. "Nice to meet you too Maria. And yes I am a stripper also", he chuckled as he let go off Maria's hand.
PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:49 AM
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

"London! I've been there once for a photo shoot." Hey, she may be a vampire but she is still a model and no, she didn't use her bat shapeshifting power to get there. She flew in the airplane (but had stayed in the bathroom for the daylight part of the trip so that she wouldn't be combusted into flames in the sunlight). "I had night shots of course, and it was near Buckingham Palace. I still have those pictures of which I'll be happy to share with you later on. They're at home." She also was glad he was okay with Maria being alright with him being homosexual. In fact, her cousin Pavel was so that's a plus. "Also from that smile, I can tell you're ok with that. Cool, because the guy you work with is also homosexual." She winked at him. "If I can't go with you, HE can. Oh, yes definitely. I think you saw him but if you didn't, you'd completely be like 'oh wow.' Even my uncles are good looking. I swear, it's one good looking family." Her eyes widened. "Holy shit, you're a stripper too? Get out of town. Really? Wow. How long have you been a stripper?"

PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 01:22 PM
23 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

When he mentioned she been to London, he beamed. London was brilliant but also very busy with tourists everywhere and theatres. "That is awesome. Obviously with you being a vampire", he smiled then continued on "You find so many tourists from all over the world going there to probably see the Queen. Do you know that if she was in residence the flag would be raised and if not then the flag would be down. Something my mother told me when growing up and it stuck. She loved anything to do with the royal family. You definitely have to show me some time. I would love that".

"Why are you telling me this? Trying to matchmake me? Because I would totally be down for that" he winked back. "He extracts the females and males when he is in here doing great is his thing. Seriously?" he said after Maria said about her cousin. The more she said the more he wanted to know about Pavel. "Yes I am a stripper and seriously. I have been a stripper for twelve years. Ever since I turned eighteen", he replied. "Hey fancy taking this to the bar and we could have a drink?" he finished off, he didn't want her standing here for most of the time without having a drink.

PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 02:06 PM
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

"I didn't know that. I wasn't sure what it meant whenever I saw the flag up and then down. I remember when Diana died and it took a whole week for the royals to lower it. I am very glad that they listened and are now there for them as Diana had.. Very glad indeed! I would be happy to show you them. Next time I come here, I'll bring them with me and then we can look at them together." Again, if he wasn't into men, she would have married him. Sadly, she can't have kids but who knows maybe he would've found a way for her to? But she was glad that she has now a new friend and someone who she can see herself hanging out with for years to come. She wondered if he WAS a witch though since most of the people here are magical. And not in just the word sense either. Its actually of actual magical people-even the manager is too! How cool is that?

Maria chuckled even as Dorian asked her about if she was trying to match him up with Pavel. "Dude, my cousin said the same thing! He was wondering why his dear cousin is trying to be a matchmaker. Well, I'll tell you what I told him-hey I'm a cousin. Its my job. Really? You should totally talk to him though. And yeah, he got the Romanov charm. Its his thing." She gave him a shrug of her shoulders. As he now asked if she wanna go to the bar to talk, she nodded her head and stood to her feet. "That's a good idea! This is why I love the British. They're so elegant. Well, not the guy who refused to help his own cousin-George V. You remember him, right? He didn't help grandpa and instead left us there. He should be thankful I spared him. I'm glad that he saved the Queen's future husband's family though. He learned his lesson."

OOC: Tied in of what really happened to them. Ugh I hated that he didn't save them :( Oh dude you can so move them to the bar https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:55 pm
23 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

"Yeah, they also do it when a member of the royal family has died. So if something did happen to the Queen, that flag would be up. Diana's death was such a tragedy", he replied. When his mother told him about the death of the Princess of Wales, he felt something tug at this heart. Knowing that two boys were left to grief. And now look at those boys now. One married with three adorable children and other one also married. When she mentioned the pictures he replied. "We should make a night of it. When I have some time off", he smiled.

"You know what I actually will do that", he said when she mentioned about talking to Pavel. He would love that. "Well thanks. I was taught manners but my mother and it stuck ever since. Although my brother is the same too. Yeah I remembered him and seriously you should've done to something though. Damn I literally would fireball someone", he said. "Me too and yes he did", he finished. "Well, lets get something to drink. I am parched", he replied and went to the bar.

This post has been edited by dorian preston turner: Yesterday at 04:07 pm
PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Today at 05:52 am
59 posts
70 (25) years old
heterosexual
© Tia
N/A

"I'd like that!" Maria exclaimed. She also was impressed by his knowledge about the royal family. It was nice to talk to someone who knows about royalty as much as she does and by the way he spoke about how he agree with her about the fact that King George V didn't do anything to help and that he would've thrown a fireball at him, she smiled. Now, if they can get a time machine, then maybe she can change the past...but she knows that if she did, things would be different. But she didn't care. It's way better than how poor Russia is. She sighed. "I wish I could, Dorian. But I wasn't born yet. If I was born during that time and was a vampire, I would've. I wish I could've." And then to change the subject since now it was about Pavel she added, "that's good because then if he mentions that I'm trying to hook you up, just say its someone else. But then again I know him, he'll know." She shrugged. 'Hell, he can play matchmaker for me. Maybe he can help me get the guy I like to like me just more than a friend. Anyway, we should." She followed him to the bar and then sat down on the stool first (since he would've told her to) and then grinned. "So, what's your favorite drink? Its on me."

OOC: Woot and aw she wants to pay for her bud-dy.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.