© Lara
N/A

LILOYOSHA GOTO
  • BIRTHDAY: february 14th
  • SPECIES: human
  • HOMETOWN: Tokyo, Japan
  • FACE: Lil Bingbing

friends

Lil has spent her adolescence and part of her young adult life in a dojo surrounded by mountains. This affected her social skills. Even though sometimes other people came to the dojo, Lil didn't train with the others due to her mood swings. But, she did get along with her teacher, even too much. Nonetheless, Lil is friendly or she would like to. Since her mood wings can be very dangerous, Lil tries to stay away from people to avoid harming innocents. Still, Lil has need to have some kind of contact like anybody else. So, friends aren't necessarily a no.

lovers

Lil's first ever love was her previous teacher, but it ended abruptly. However, due to her mood swings and strange feelings that the power makes her feel, Lil has found herself attracted to the enemy more than once. Apparently she is more attracted to someone who gives her a challenge rather than someone who invites her to dinner.

enemies

Demons. Lil has to defend herself from them almost everyday. They aren't after Lil herself, but the power she is the vessel for. No one knows if Barbas really is dead or not, but his power surely isn't. Demons and evil creatures sense it and want it for themselves. The only way to take a power from a vessel is by destroying the vessel itself, that's why Lil's enemies want to kill her.

written in japanese handwriting

It has been a year since you have brought your daughter to me. When Lil came, nightmares plagued her sleep, her own screaming waking her up every night. Nightmares of people dying, over and over again. Liloyosha, or "Lil" as she like to be called, keeps saying those are not nightmares, but memories, just not hers. I asked her why does she have such belief? She always replies explaining that there is something unknown inside of her that shouldn't be there. I asked her what that was, but she couldn't tell me. She doesn't know. She just knows this unknown is affecting her mentally and physically. She is sure of it. She feels it with every bone of her body and soul. You may wonder if she is lying, if she is just trying to justify her actions. I do believe her. I believe that she is convinced of her believes. Lil blames this unknown force for her mood swings, nightmares and physical changes primary her white hair. Doctors can't explain her symptoms with their science so there must be another explanation. I'll start her training today. I let a year pass to evaluate her. She is ready.

Lil's training progress is promising. No more screams during the night. She says that the memories, that's how she calls her nightmares still convinced that those are indeed memories belonging to someone else, are still plaguing her mind but she can fight them back now. She can finally rest. Good, it means that her mind has learned to focus and I can confirm it based on her accuracy with the bow, it takes lots of focus to centre the target. About her mood swings, they are kept in check by combat training. She is becoming stronger and efficient. Such qualities affect the way she behaves positively. However, she still has episodes. Such episodes can be very destructive towards herself and others. As you know, Lil often dyes her hair black, but somehow the white always comes back rather quickly. Someone made a joke about it and she almost choke him to death with her bare hands, yelling something about fear of strangulation. I managed to calm her down before it was too late. As always, I'll keep you informed on your daughter's progress, Mr and Mrs Goto.

I can't be Lil's teacher anymore. I must confess that I've grown feelings for her, feelings that cast shadows on my judgement. A teacher must maintain a distance to evaluate with no emotions involved because emotions can blind. Knowing that we would have to depart our paths, I started researching deeper into the arcane. Based on my research, I'd suggest to move Lil to Los Angeles where a colleague lives. This teacher's name is Tori and she is more than qualified to continue my work. I've contacted her and she is willing to take Lil in and keep training her. There is no language barrier to worry about, her studies have not stopped since she has started training. Even though her mental and physical state have improved, she will always need to train, that is what helps Lil deal with her demons. It helps her focus and stay strong. Lil will arrive in Los Angeles briefly and Tori will continue the correspondence.

Mr and Mrs Goto, I am Tori, your daughter's new teacher. Her former teacher informed me about everything and I'll keep training your daughter as best as I can. However, I think I know some people who could aid her even more. With your permission, I could contact them. Lil is really strong and she has given me a good first impression. Regarding your questions about what exactly happened between Lil and her former teacher, I can confirm you that he distanced himself before anything serious could happen and sent her to me as soon as possible. Yes, as you have suspected Lil proves feelings for him too, but it is more complicated than that. The unknown that is afflicting her, it also makes her more open to new experiences, even ones that her true self would stay away from. It's really difficult to manage the plague in herself, but Lil is strong and determined.

Lil was attacked. Thanks to her training and my help, she managed to defend herself. But, whoever attacked her, they weren't what we would call normal. The two assailants wore black robes and their appearance was odd to say the least. Although one of them looked human, the other had a more hellish appearance with red skin and his face resembling a ferocious animal. But, that's not all. The attackers did something an average human cannot do. They threw fireballs out of their hands. It doesn't make any sense, but I have my suspicions about who they are, more specifically, about what they are. Like I wrote in my previous letter, I know someone who could help and this person my know more about the attackers. You have written to me expressing concern about letting someone else know about Lil, but time is running out. Others may attack her again.

Lil keeps being victim of attackers more frequently. She asked one of them why they keep coming, apparently it regards power. I think it's correlated to the unknown force that Lil feels inside of her. You have said that she changed when she was five years old, I'll look into it. In the meantime, I've important information to share. I contacted my informant, it seems that the attackers are demons. They come for the unknown force inside of Lil. The informant suspects that Lil is an empty vessel, a human with no powers of their own, but capable of containing someone else's power. Lil has been having nightmares of people dying out of terror so the informant came to the conclusion that Lil has absorbed the demon of fear's power. However, she can't use it, but it seems that she can sense other people's fears. I know you believe in magic, that's why you brought Lil to her previous teacher. I believe too and I'll keep Lil safe, whatever the cost.

Lily / GMT +1
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 03:16 PM
137 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

I am so replying! I think out of them, Maria and Christian would be good for her to have friends. Both are nice and yes even though Maria is a vampire, she isn't that bad. Though unsure about Jonathan (mortal) and Arelis (demon). Arelis owns a stripclub and he's very protective of it but aside from that, he is very evil.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 02:12 PM
137 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Nah. Have a little secret-he always thought Barbas was a bit annoying but he keeps his distance. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

LOL dork

Well, I don't think Maria knows the sisters that much. Christian would since he knows Cat, the boys' whitelighter. And one of the kids works as a manager at Golden Pleasure. Arelis could tell her about Barbas too.
^
liloyosha miyosaki goto
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 02:21 PM
6 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
© Lara
N/A

But, wouldn't he be interested in Barbas power? I mean, it's a powerful power and all that XD

However, Lil would talk to Arelis only if she doesn't know that he is an evil demon, otherwise she would stay away from him. Also, Lil isn't the type to visit the Golden Pleasure, unless she has a reason, meaning that I don't know how these two could meet.

I need Lil to know about the sisters somehow, so maybe Christian and Lil can meet?

But yes, I'd like for Lil to know Maria too! A vampire makes an interesting friend for sure lol
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:08 am
137 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Dude, he already has flaming LOL and nope. He's okays with the ones he already has https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif (pyrokinesis, telekinesis, shapeshifting, and flaming)

Its okays dude its okays though Christian knows Dorian so Dorian could tell Arelis and then the two would meet. He'd tell her to not get rid of those powers. They are very very important. And yep yep Christian and Lil can meet and Maria too https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
^
liloyosha miyosaki goto
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:53 am
6 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
© Lara
N/A

Ok then we just need to set up the threads between Maria/Lil and Christian/Lil.

You could open the one with Maria? I could star the one with Chris.

If Arelis can know Lil through this Dorian then they can meet too, although they should have a reason why, Lil wouldn't go to his pub otherwise.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.