© Jenny
"Earth Wind Fire and Air, I may look bad but I don't care"

Paulina Halliwell
  • BIRTHDAY: February 1st 2011
  • SPECIES: Witch/Cupid
  • HOMETOWN: San Fransisco, CA
  • FACE: Victoria Justice

friends

Being the youngest of her sisters, more often than not Paulina's attitude seemed to reflect her moms in sasyness, not that she didn't like her family but she often was considered weak compared to most of her sisters much like her mother before her. Due to this she has a hard time making freinds, she has tried time and time again but it has always backfired on her, what I'm looking for freinds with her is ones that can handle her sass.

lovers

Being a Cupid shes had relationships with both male and female however, more often than not the male relationships have fallen flat on their faces, due to this Paulina has decided to stick to strickly female as this has been where shes had her most sucess with relationships. SO Exes, Futures ect all welcomed.

enemies

Being witch as well as a Cupid and a Halliwell fighting Evil seems to run in the family, so if you are evil expect to be on the enmies list unless there is a VERY GOOD reason why she wouldn't just fry you.
Threads and Releationships will go here.
Jenny / Pacific
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 12:25 AM
168 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Dude I think out of my charsies, either Maria or Christian would so get along with Paulina. Arelis too. He owns a strip club of which her long lost bro (that he also had dated once) works as a stripper. If she ever wanna meet him, he's your link to Dorian. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif Jonathan's um not right in the head. LOL
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:16 PM
65 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

PAULINA AND DORIAN: Dorian is Paulina's long lost brother who everyone assumed was dead since he was inside the Seers womb before she was vanquished. Dorian had survived as he had flamed out before actually being killed himself. Maybe he can get to know another sister? And hopefully trust him as he is half demon.
PMEmail
^
paulina ann halliwell
 Posted: May 7 2018, 05:50 PM
15 posts
21 years old
Homosexual
© Jenny

@[dorian preston turner]

For sure, will take sometime as Paulina isn't as easy to win over if your half-demon as say her mother or aunts but she will for sure give him a chance and will just be glad to have her brother back in her life https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: May 9 2018, 02:54 PM
65 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

PAULINA AND DORIAN: Dorian knows how to deal with things like this as his surrogate sister is the exact same. I can see a brother-sister moment coming on. Just wondering where to start.
PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 9 2018, 03:14 PM
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Paulina & Alex:

So what will you thing of a doctor and vampire in one. Alex is a Romanov but siding with good for now, else neutral like most of his family. Maybe they could become friends unless she really hates vampires?

Paulina & Michael:

Michael is a human and lawyer. He dated Chris and returned after a few years back. Not sure what you would think of him.
^
paulina ann halliwell
 Posted: May 12 2018, 11:15 PM
15 posts
21 years old
Homosexual
© Jenny

Paulina & Alex:
so long as he dosen't try and bite her they good, he tries he might get hurt >> XD

Paulina & Michael
It be nice to have someone close to chris to get to know, though expect her to ask for dating tips even if he is a guy >> XD
PM
^
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:56 AM
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Paulina and Alex:

Nah he wouldn't try to bite her. The fact he is a doctor and wants to help people. He wouldn't be bad.

Paulina and Michael:

Well he is a failure in love since he left Chris and then came back. He is trying to see where it goes but hey we will see how the dating tips go haha.

Paulina and james:

James is my new char and Half-Manticore. He is friends with Wyatt ever since he is born. So he would probably know Paulina too. Could be on her good side?
^
angel minenhle nkosi
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 08:00 PM
6 posts
27 years old
Homosexual
© Wolfy
N/A

Angel is ready to meet her one true love. Maybe they could meet through Paulina's work somehow? Angel isn't a reporter, but she's an actress.
PM
^
paulina ann halliwell
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 08:10 AM
15 posts
21 years old
Homosexual
© Jenny

yes they will meet when Paulina has to interview the beauty when shes got something oing on and what not <3
PM
^
camille christine halls
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 11:55 PM
5 posts
23 years old
Bisexual
© Foxie
Look what you made me do, what you made me do, just what you made me do

Cam & Paulina:
Hello, Cam is paulina's charge (i guess thats what ther called). I dont know what plots a cupid an her charge can have. I suck sorry :(
PM
^
angel minenhle nkosi
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 07:41 AM
6 posts
27 years old
Homosexual
© Wolfy
N/A

You wanna start or should I?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.