Posted: Nov 28 2017, 03:16 PM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

What A Night To Be Alive---------Sort Of
ARRICK --- Hope it's okay!
He had been out to stock up on a few blood packs from his hospital hook-up. That's all he wanted, a bag of blood in case he couldn't go out hunting sometime, but no, no he didn't get that far. His stomach rumbled and he knew he better find something to drink or he was going to be screwed.

Contrary to popular belief he didn't have to drain someone until they were dead and he didn't automatically turn anyone by drinking from them once either. He just needed a good meal. Blood of an innocent was honestly better than any other option so he took a bit of a detour and found the perfect morsel exiting a club. It was, somewhat, unfortunate that this person was a she, so hitting on her was kind of out of the question, but he would just use some minor mind control and then drink his fill and call 911 on her phone cause she would probably need a blood transfusio-what the fuck was he thinking? He could just let her die. Must be that witch at his work influencing him with all of her positivity and nice Good thoughts. He shuddered, he needed to kill something quick before he started feeling some more humanity.

He caught the eyes of his prey and was just about to approach her, making sure she was completely under his thrall when several demons popped up and went in for the attack. Before they knew it he was in front of her. Sure, he was going to leave her for dead but she was his prey and these other guys could fuck right off.

"What do you think you're doing Vamp? This is our innocent for the taking!" One of the three demons growled. Pavel held his ground.

"I don't see your name on her. " Pavel said quietly, his voice conveying that at this point he would bleed another demon dry if it meant he could eat something.

It was at about this point he realized he was heavily outnumbered and a little screwed. He hoped to god she had something that was worth saving and that she had backup coming from somewhere because he might want to hop on that band wagon.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 09:16 PM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

Arrick had been minding his own when he heard the jingles in his head. It was a call he knew all to well these days. One of his charges was in danger. He knew exactly which one too. She was human, meant to be a whitelighter. He'd been guiding her for the past couple years, and she had yet to earn her wings. And he wasn't about to let her die before she had the chance to do her good in the world. Fortunately he still had some memory dust on the shelf from the last time he needed it from the elders. He grabbed that a a couple potions off the counter, a gift from a charge who was determined he be ready for demons if need be.

He orbbed and a moment later was at the side of his charge, who apparently was not alone. her companion was, for lack of better words, hot. He showed the small potion vial and the surrounding demons stopped. he didn't know the strength of the potion, but they didn't seem all to willing to risk their necks right away. "Ok, one chance. Leave or I start throwing bottle as people. Your choice." he stated. Arrick only fought when he had too, if he could twist around it he would. He wasn't the best in a fight, but then again neither was any unarmed whitelighter. And so there he stood, ready to throw.
PM
^
pavel maximovich kolesnikov
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 12:11 AM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

If he believed in a god he would say his prayers had been answered, but it was more likely that the woman he had chosen for dinner was the one worth saving in the eyes of the Good Powers That Be. Just as Pavel was getting ready to do something crazy or die trying a whitelighter orbed in and threatened everyone with vanquishing potions "or else..."

Through that action alone Pavel though this whitelighter might be his kind of people, making shit and taking names, different sides of the good/evil spectrum though they might be. The only problem was, Mr. Whitelighter's threat didn't seem to worry the three demons in front of them.

One of the demons started to laugh, low and rumbling in his chest, and if it weren't for the look of complete bloodthirsty insanity in his eyes Pavel might have been tempted to say, 'you know what? Have them, I'm just a lowly vampire and no one needs me.' Instead he narrowed his eyes and kicked a piece of alleyway debris into Chuckles face, "Looks like it's three vs three Chuckles."

That wiped the smirk of all of their faces.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 01:58 AM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

There was a pause. An overly long one in Arrick’s opinion. Or did it just seem that way? He could really decide. He guessed it was the moment before a fight that took the longest. Again he was hoping his threat would be enough to deter any kind of physical altercation. But it seemed it just wasn’t enough. They laughed. And before he knew it a piece of debris had hit one demon in the face. He followed suit with a potion, might as well take the distraction while he had it. And that demon’s life was ended with being engulfed in flames and a quick vanquish. He reminded himself to thank his charge later otherwise this would not have been possible for him to accomplish.

He orbbed to avoid a fireball and threw another potion upon reappearing. But the demon dodged, and he missed. And he was suddenly wishing he brought more with him. He only had a couple left. So he orbbed again and grabbed the arm of his charge. He looked over at the strange man. “I’ll be right back I promise.” And he orbbed away. He had to get her out of this fight, it wasn’t a place for her. He took her home and sprinkled some memory dust and told her to get some rest before he orbbed back. She wouldn’t remember this in the morning.

As soon as he was back he had to move out of the way of a demon being thrown. Arrick admired that kind of strength, in fact it was a bit of a turn on. But he shook the thought for the tie being. And threw another potion, ending the life of another demon. And that left only one remaining. Perhaps a threat would work this time. “This is your chance to retreat, come after my charge again and you’ll end up like your friends here.” he offered. He stopped and he waited.

PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 06:30 PM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

ARRICK
Damn this whitelighter was quick! He got a few good hits in and one vanquish before he grabbed his charge and orbed out saying he would be right back. Even if it was a lie, two on one was easier to handle than three.

The two remaining demons rushed him and Pavel grabbed one to throw before grabbing the other and biting deep into his neck, then tearing his head from the rest of his body. The demon went up in flames as his partner was vanquished by the whitelighter, now returned. And looking pretty good for having just finished a fight.

Easy now Pav, you're just experiencing a lot of hunger and a fair amount of blood lust, he thought, wiping the demon blood off his face and grinning.

"Thanks for coming back. Wouldn't have blamed you if you decided to just get the hell out of dodge. I appreciate the help...or well, the fact that you did most of the work." Pavel laughed, he had to acknowledge that the whitelighter had really been the one working, he only killed one and tossed another. "I'm Pavel, by the way.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 10:00 PM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

The blink of an eye. That was all it took for the situation to erupt into an all-out fight with demons. Then again that seemed to be happening a lot lately. Future whitelighters were becoming bigger targets than witches lately. Arrick had been investigating it for a while. It was a smart play he had to admit, hurt the witches by taking out their future guides and protectors. But the fight was over just as fast as it had begun. His charge was safe and from the looks of things his new friend wasn’t as good as he had originally thought. The sight of blood on him was enough to confirm his new acquaintance was a vampire. Arrick had clearly walked in on a demon and vampire turf war. Though he didn’t exactly stop him from taking his charge away. But he’d still play it a little safe, he could still orb if he needed too.

“What can I say? I’m a man of my word.” he smirked. That was something Arrick did have a little pride in, he always stayed true to his word. And the was his reputation, so he upheld it as best he could. “Not really, the potions were from a charge of mine. Though for a vampire you didn’t do too bad yourself. That many demons on the attack your kind doesn’t typically live to tell about it.” he pointed out. He wasn’t really bothered about being in the company of a vampire. He’d worked with their kind in the past to achieve a goal or two. And besides, this one was a bit easy to look at.

“I’m Arrick, pleased to meet you.” he responded.

PM
^
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 08:24 PM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

ARRICK
"Pleased to meet you, and man of you word or not, thanks for coming back. I-" He cut himself off, his stomach kicking into full gear having gotten a taste of demon blood which really did nothing for him.

"Look, sorry to cut this short but if I don't get something to eat I'll probably end up grabbing the nearest person, and right now that's you." Pavel did his best to soften his words with a well meaning smile. If he could eat something other than human blood he would, easily, but knowing that that was the only thing that was really going to hold him made him a little less sympathetic to those who might get offended that he would so easily go in for an innocent as a meal.

"Do you know where the nearest blood bank is?" He asked, taking a deep breath and choking down his blood lust rage. The humans in this area had cleared out quickly from his last observation and unfortunately Arrick's charge had been his planned meal. Bagged blood would do just as good as any provided he could get there before his animal brain took over.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 12:18 PM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

Arrick didn’t even bat an eye when Pavel admitted his hunger. He had already pretty much surmised his charged had been a planned meal for the vampire. But he didn’t try to stop him from taking her hoe either. Nor did he attack Arrick on sight like most vampires would. If fact, with most he’d have probably become the second choice of entrée for the man’s supper. But why admit that? He’d never seen a vampire care really. To show worry and concern, however slight, for his safety. After all the man was rather blunt about the issue. He could only guess how close the man was to a blood lust. He’d almost been a snack once or twice and didn’t like the idea of possibly being one tonight. But Pavel’s control over his hunger was admirable.

“I have an idea.” he spoke before taking a step forward. He took Pavel’s hand softly and orbbed. He knew exactly where to take the man. This wasn’t something he actually condoned but he’d keep his conscience clear by knowing he was repaying a favor. And they reappearing in a closed room lined with fridges. Each having a glass door to see the inner contents, that of course being blood. He figured a Red Cross storage center would be the best place. This late no one would walk in. And keeping a hungry vampire away from bleeding hospital patients seemed to be a good idea too. “Will this do? My apologies for not have a cup on hand.” he tried to joke. But facts were facts, vampires had fangs, tearing through a plastic bag would be easy work.

PM
^
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 12:43 PM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

ARRICK
To Arrick's credit he didn't seem too concerned with becoming Pavel's next victim. Not that Pav intended to have it end that way but fuck it was getting hard to not become completely woozy and black out in blood lust. Which could end up getting to several levels of graphic and not okay.

But the whitelighter didn't bat an eye and stepped forward rather than away. "I have an idea" he said taking his hand and orbing them into...a blood storage? Thank gods!

"Will this do? My apologies for not having a cup on hand." Arrick joked. "No glass? No deal!" Pavel teased, but this was perfect and he wasted no time extending his fangs and making two delicate punctures in the corner of a bag, draining it in no time. He polished off another bag and that was pretty much that.

"Thanks Arrick. I was almost a gonner there. Sorry for targeting your charge by the way! She looked like she would be..." He trailed off and looked sheepishly at his feet. He was going to say she looked like she would be an easy target and probably a tasty one but halfway through saying it he realized it might sound very different from how he meant it, which was very literally.

It was cold in the blood storage. Even without a beating heart he could tell it was cold. Of course exposure to cold wasn't something he was a stranger too, being Russian and all, and it wouldn't kill him. He wondered if whitelighters felt cold the same way humans did, technically they were also dead, although he guessed it was probably a different thing.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 11:21 PM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

Arrick just gave Pavel a look, but stood to the side as Pavel went about doing what a vampire needed to do. It was in that moment he began to wonder just what would compel a starved vampire to not take the nearest meal. Was it some sense of debt that Arrick had just saved his life? Whatever the cause it had Arrick’s attention and interest. Then there was the thought of why he just helped feed a vampire. He was an uncommon whitelighter, and he rather enjoyed the oddity about himself.

“She looked like what?” he asked. “A tasty snack or a late night’s supper?” he continued. He was quite candid about his words, it was obvious his charge was a planned meal. But he was past that now. The night had taken a different turn for the better. Pavel had turned around and helped save his charge so in return he gave him access to food without costing a life. “There’s no need to be sheepish about it. You’re a vampire, it’s a part of your nature. But there are ways around it.” he shrugged

PM
^
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:14 PM
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

Pavel resisted the urge to scuff the tips of his toes on the ground sheepishly but did grin meekly, "I was going to say she looked like an easy target and a tasty treat. Which, I'm sure, would have all been true, but you put up quite a fight. I'm glad I wasn't on the offending side just yet when you arrived!"

Pavel was impressed that the whitelighter had not only defeated two of the three demons they were up against but had effectively protected his charge from becoming dust or dinner and had basically bought Pavel dinner. All in all, he really couldn't complain. He wasn't going to turn down a free meal and he certainly wasn't going to make trouble enough to get staked.

"I have a question...whitelighters are dead right? Like, I know I'm undead and that's different but do you feel cold like humans do or is this deep freeze just fine?"

Pavel wanted to smack himself. Sometimes he was so impulsive he just blurted out whatever he had been thinking and this question had been on his mind pretty much since they got into the freezer. It was like, here he was with a pretty endless supply of relatively fresh blood, a cute whitelighter, and no one to get in his way and all he could think about was "food first, and then ask what kind of dead he is".

Being undead was a bit of a mind trip. As a human your blood is your life force. You can live without it pumping through your veins. For a vampire the same held true but it wasn't really your own blood that was keeping you alive it was the blood of your meals. The people you drank dry. He supposed that because Whitelighters didn't have to drink blood they must have their own blood flowing in their veins and therefore have some form of body heat...so this was probably relatively uncomfortable for Arrick and maybe they should get somewhere warmer.

PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 10:01 PM
13 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

hunted?
prey becomes preadator

Ok, he had to admit to himself that watching Pavel fumble his words was adorable. and it made him smile. "This freezer is nothing. I grew up in Calais 300 hundred years ago. Doesn't matter how long the time passes you never forget a freezing winter in northern France." he stated. arrick didn't often mention his former life. he didn't like talking about it or how he and his coven were basically murdered. but he gave his life to save several others, and that earned him this chance to help people.

Arrick didn't mind this at all. Vanquishing demons, saving a charge, and practically getting another guy dinner. This night was practically going better than any date he'd been on. and somehow Pavel had kept his attention. by now he'd have orbbed him back to the alley they met in and left. but there was something about his company, it was alluring. It made an old feeling stir and rise up to the surface of who he was. Attraction? Maybe? He wasn't sure right now. He just knew there was this pull there.

he stepped forward and took Pavel's hand. Cooler to the touch but nothing that bothered him. Gently he traced the palm lines on Pavel's hand. Arrick was always straightforward. Personal boundaries weren't his style really. "Technically, whitelighters were once mortals too. We died, but were given new life to serve our purpose. We have a heartbeat, a pulse, body heat, even blood." he joked a little. "So, I guess you could say we're alive. But we did have to die to become what we are." He added.

"If you'd like to grab another bag or two you should. I doubt we both want to stay here all night." he smiled

PM
^
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:00 pm
30 posts
80 (30) years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

ARRICK
Arrick stepped forward and took hold of his hand, tracing the lines of his palm in a way that would have made him shiver if he could. This whitelighter was either really straightforward, oblivious to boundaries, or both. Pavel liked that. Considering he lived for so long under the constant constraints of royalty, court, vampire/demon hierarchy, and the boundaries his mere existence created. It was nice to be experiencing something so relatively normal.

"If you'd like to grab another bag or two you should. I doubt we both want to stay here all night." Arrick said, interrupting his reverie.

Pavel smiled lightly noting the implication in the whitelighter's words, he wasn't tired of his company yet.

Pavel grabbed a few bags and stowed them in the deep inner pocket of his jacket along with the two empties he had. No evidence meant less to worry about overall. Then, with more confidence than he had felt in a while, he turned to Arrick and asked,

"Where to next?"

[/QUOTE]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.