THE POWER OF TWO -> Art & Diamonds    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Art & Diamonds, Irina
adam gabriel doyle
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 02:28 PM
30 posts
30 years old
Straight
© Sam
N/A

'cause when you hold me like this, you know my heart
skips a beat
Adam smiled at Irina. "I am fine really." he said as he watched her tend to his shoulder. When she put pressure on his shoulder he winched a little. "Ok that hurt a little." he said as he shook his head. "Don't worry about the shirt. Do what you need to." Adam said as he then looked at the medics as he heard the gunman tell everything that happened and who paid him to do the job. He then seen the officer put the cuffs on the gunman and he was glad. He then looked back to Irina and nodded. "Yes I do." he said as he smiled at her.

Soon they was loading him into the ambulance and was ready to go to the hospital. Adam was so glad that Irina was coming with him. There was something about her that he liked and he wanted to keep an eye on her. He had no idea that she was a vampire. Hell he didn't even know about them or any other creatures. He thought they was stories from books and on tv. He would be shocked when he finds out that they are all real.

### | tagged | notes notes notes |
PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 05:31 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Irina looked at Adam not wanting to use vampire compelling on him she didn’t and kneeled there still. “You’ll be okay Adam, the paramedics will be here soon and the shooter will get his just desserts.” Asking the shirt to be given to the officer for evidence, which she knew always was needed. “I have no issue with doing what I need to.” Hearing the gunman spill his guts, she would certainly let her uncle know and some others of her family know so there could be a family hunt. Oh it was going to be so fun to drain the idiots involved in this entire situation. “I will come with you.” Cleaning her hands off she tossed the towel into the bag as well for the police, giving a statement to the officer.

Helped into the ambulance she put the bags, his wallet, cellphone and anything else he had into her purse for safekeeping. Texting her family to let them all know what happened and there maybe a family hunt very soon. Sending the text she tucked her cell phone away and held Adam’s hand the entire way to the hospital. “How are you feeling?” Irina helped with the IVs and things like that but mostly rubbed Adam’s hand to keep him calm and his blood pressure steady.

its only forever its not long at all
Fun time!!!
PMEmail
^
adam gabriel doyle
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 07:27 PM
30 posts
30 years old
Straight
© Sam
N/A

'cause when you hold me like this, you know my heart
skips a beat
Adam nodded to Irina. "Oh good. I will see he gets a long time in prison for this." he said as he sat there and looked at her. "That's good." Adam said as he heard the shooter spill his guts as well. Oh this was going to be a fun case. He then looked back to Irina. He was happy she was there when this went down or who knows what would have happened. "I would like that." he said with a small smile.

"I am feeling a little better. I think the med's are kicking in." he said as he held her hand in his. "You are beautiful." he told her before he closed his eyes with a smile on his face. Yep the drugs were kicking in otherwise he would have asked Irina out on a date.

### | tagged | notes notes notes |
PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 08:39 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Irina smirked and wondered how long the human would last with a bunch of love starved murderers and rapists not long. "He may become someone's bride in there." Thinking the human shooter would certainly deserve what ever he got. Hearing him she moved some of his hair out of his eyes and didn't leave his side. "You shall have anything you want in the hospital once you're tended too." Irina made that promise to him.

"Good to know, yes it looks like it." Hearing how groggy he was getting, she held his hand and looked at the paramedic. Watching the IV being hooked up to Adam to help keep him sedated along the way to the hospital. "Thank you Adam, you're very sweet and handsome." Leaning down she kissed him on the forehead and sat there with him the entire time. Listening to the paramedic telling her Adam would have to have a blood transfusion and the bullet would be removed in the OR. She had seen enough bullet wounds to know they either ended up in the body or made an exit wound, in this case there had been no exit wound.

its only forever its not long at all
Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.