acadia isabelle landry
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:12 AM
17 posts
21 years old
Heterosexual
© Dany
we're bound to break and my hands are tied

Acadia Landry
We'll be looking for sunlight, or the headlights, til our wide eyes burn blind, we'll be lacing the same shoes, that we've worn through, to the bottom of the line, and we know that we're headstrong and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right, but for now let's get away, on a Roman holiday
active threads
BEACHES AND PARTIES » with Henry Mitchell Jr.
tech threads
thread title » description.
finished threads
PM
^
acadia isabelle landry
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 03:56 PM
17 posts
21 years old
Heterosexual
© Dany
we're bound to break and my hands are tied

1. What is your name? Who named you? Do you have any nicknames?
Acadia Isabelle Landry. My parents came to a decision on my name together. Isabelle is the name of a great aunt on my father's side. The most common nickname I have that I don't hate is Dia.

2. Do you have any siblings? What are their names and your relationship with them? If you're an only child, how does that make you feel?
I am, thankfully, an only child. I don't care very much for other people being around me constantly, so growing up as an only child was something I enjoyed.

3. Where are you from and where are you now?
I grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana until I was about thirteen. After that, my parents chose to move here to Los Angeles. If I'm not at my house, I'm at the dorms at UCLA.

4. What is your career?
I am a third year student at UCLA. I study Music and English. I also work as a dancer in the music industry. In the magical side of things, I work as an assassin for hire.

5. What is your biggest secret?
I was originally meant to kill my first boyfriend, but fell in love with him. After he found out what I was and threatened to expose my family and I, I completed the job I was hired to do. I still visit his grave.

6. How would you describe your personality?
I'm blunt and I don't particularly care about hurting someone's feelings. It's not right to try and sugarcoat things in order to save some hurt. Getting to the point might hurt at first, but at least you know the truth. I don't have many people that I care about, but I'm protective over the ones I do. I don't handle threats very well and have gotten into several fights because of it, mostly physical. As long as someone doesn't piss me off, we don't have problems.

7. What is your biggest fear?
There aren't a lot of things that I'm afraid of, not even death. If I had to pick something I guess it would be that I'm afraid of failure. I don't give a shit about letting other people down, but I'd hate to let myself down.

8. What sort of things do you like to do for fun?
My favorite things to do include dancing, listening to and singing music, and playing basketball for fun. I'm not typically the sort of person you would find in a club and I tend to avoid shopping centers like the plague.

9. Are you more left-brained or right-brained?
I use both parts of my brain equally. At least I think I do. I can easily get creative, but it's important to me to keep my feet firmly on the ground so that I don't get lost in any kind of daydreams.

10. Do you care about politics? If so, what are your views?
I don't really care about a lot unless it effects me directly. I stay informed, but I don't sway one or another. You could say that I go where the work does, no matter what side of politics it falls into.

11. Tell us five things you love and five things you hate.
I love animals, my daddy's cooking, getting paid, dancing, and music. I hate being told what to do, time constraints, not getting my way, people who put their expectations on me, and being asked when I'm going to settle down and have a family.

12. What animal do you most resonate with and why?
Hmm.. I actually have two of these that I think about a lot. I would say a jaguar because they're stealthy and one bite can pierce a skull. I've seen a jaguar in the wild kill a caiman with the smallest struggle and I think that I'm tough like that. The other animal I would say I resonate with is a fox. They're pretty evasive. Depending on the folklore they're seen as tricky beasts or some, like the nine-tailed fox, can be seen as a good or bad omen, which I think is fitting.

13. What is something unique about you?
I'm really good at parkour. I never really trained for it, but I have some natural athleticism that lends itself to the routines. I also move around really quietly, again not on purpose. I've always been soft-footed. Scared my parents more times than I can count.

14. What are some of your pet peeves?
I have a lot of them, so I'll try to narrow it down. Eating with your mouth open - stop that shit. It's nasty. Chewing gum with your mouth open. You are not a cow, knock that off, too. I can't stand people who walk slow, especially when they're right in front of me. Move so I can get around. I can't stand leaving things unfinished, whether it's a book, a movie, chores. In the same vein I don't like cliffhangers. I could go on, but I think you get it.

15. Where do you fall on the "good vs evil" spectrum?
Somewhere in the middle. I'm not evil, but I ain't good. Like I said before, I go where the work is and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.