Bad Romance, open
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 01:00 AM
39 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Tonight, just a few weeks away from Christmas, Golden Pleasures was very very busy. It was so packed that from the bar, Arelis couldn't even see the stage. Some nights, he could. And some nights he would see some of it. But from the office, tonight it was nothing but a load of human heads. Some mingled, some danced, and some made their way towards the bar.

He walked over to the bar and then walked behind it. Sometimes, on nights like this, he helps the bartenders out so they can have a bit of help serving out drinks since there's tons of people and not that many bartenders (that should change, considering he had some openings lately). He didn't mind helping. It gets him to do something.

One after another, he served them drinks to the sounds of a mix of rock, pop, and rnb. The song that was just playing had just ended and he was so thankful for that since it was Kanye West. He doesn't mind rap as long as it wasn't THAT guy. And then, "Bad Romance" started to play. He actually liked Born this Way but this song was also very good. Lady Gaga's voice started it off and as she continued to sing, so did him serving while he listened to some of the bartenders singing. There were about four with him but he still thinks that it would be more better with two more.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
cassius haroun
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 02:51 PM
6 posts
242 years old
Homo
© Sol
N/A

Cassius and his legal team were out celebrating their end of the year success. They had been able too gain over 5 million dollars in new client revenue along with destroy 3 witch covens, a threat that would have tipped the power structure in the city. With each passing second that passed he could feel the exciement from his allies as they finally was able to get into their private room, already set up with a kind of beer, liquor, and spirits. "Alright boys and girls lets celebrate till the break of dawn."

His voice filled the air around him as he popped a bottle and begun to fill the glasses. Lets just hope that this new year will be just as fun. Cassisus took a seat as his room begin to empty out as his crew vanished into the crowded club. He was a people watcher when he went out,mostly due to clubs not being his kinda party but this was what they wanted to do to celebrate. Sipping on the last bit of his drink he decided it was time for a second round, quickly rising to his feet he headed towards the bar.

Weaving through the crowd he was finally able to reach the bar, which was more then staffed to handle the christmas rush. "Hey", he shouted in hopes that one of the employees would hear him to fill his order of refills. Seems like tonight wont be too much fun for me. his mind drifted as his eyes caught sight of one of his allies kisisng on some girls neck.
PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 01:47 AM
39 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Arelis looked up as someone approached the bar and called out for someone. He handed a glass to someone and then walked over to him. "Yeah?" he asked. The guy was handsome. Handsome enough to be either a rap star or even a model perhaps. Or a stripper. Maybe he can tell him about amateur night since he came during that time. Nah. That's the manager's job. He's just helping the others help and then back into the office he goes to look after the bills, checks, ect. And if someone was to audition and things like that.

"What can I get you?" he now asked as he leaned towards the man also so he can hear him better since the music was loud. Lady Gaga's awesome song ended and then "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold played. Not really something you would hear in a strip club, but the strippers like stripping to it and sure enough there was a female stripper doing her act to the song on the stage. Natasha, he believes. The beautiful Russian is also known to do incredible things with her body and is very energetic. That was why he hired her. He needed that for his place. Dorian is another good example of a good stripper.

OOC: Yay glad you took it up dude and sorry for the wait!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
cassius haroun
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 04:36 PM
6 posts
242 years old
Homo
© Sol
N/A

Cassius just nodded his head to the beat of the music. He had heard the woman’s voice a few times on the radio; after all he had to stay in tuned to the current era. Music has always been the key to unlock a world of freedom, and if it hadn’t been for the safe zones this place would be another prison. Guess everyone needs to have a safe place. He had only heard about the establishment and its demonic owner, yet never had the pleasure to meet him.

As he waited his turn he could feel the liquor drain from his veins. I need to get another shot and quick. Joy shot across his face as he finally gotten someone attention, completely unaware of who the man was. “I need a shot and then a full refill for the private room over there”, his finger pointed towards the half full room as a few of his guest had returned back to the room. He could smell the sweet scent of cologne of the man as they lingered within the personal space of one another.

A great smell. “What is it that your wearing…smells good on you?”, his voice darted from the vocal box hopes to penetrates the other man’s ears. The club atmosphere switched as a female woman appeared on stage, he routine was alluring and sexual for those whom enjoyed the softer of the two genders.
PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 03:03 AM
39 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Arelis was going to say something to the man's order but this was a customer. And, he would've prob said the same thing if it was somewhere else. He nodded his head, filled up a cup with a shot and then did the same for a full refill and slid the glasses towards him. "Here, have also a bottle so you can pour yourselves more along the way. There are glasses in the VIP room for that." He made sure that there was about four to five in case if there was a party involved with a stripper or if the stripper and their customer wanted to drink together and things like that. He handed him the bottle. "Leave them there after you're done and we'll pick them up."

He raised his eyebrows at the man's question. "Excuse me?" he asked at first. "'Clinique Happy for Men'. I never had someone ask me that before." It was time to break the ice, so to speak. "I'm Arelisamun. I own this place. And you are?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
cassius haroun
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 09:40 AM
6 posts
242 years old
Homo
© Sol
N/A

The dark skinned warlock rocked to the music as the handsome waiter filled his order. The scent of his body aroma was very alluring and intoxicating, just as much as the music was to those on the dance floor and stage. I wonder if he is a succubus. To have this club packed from wall to wall and maintain the safety rules of the owner must take quite a lot of work and magic. “Thanks!”, as he wrapped his fingers around the neck of the bottles.

Clinique Happy. I’ll have to remember that. . He was about to depart and head back to the room, with now housed a few more of his merry men, when the handsome bar tender introduced himself. “Names Cassius”, he said as he took his shot allowing the liquid courage to run down his throat and fill his stomach, a smooth burning feeling. “Your name sounds very unique where are you from?”

He was very shocked to have been able to meet the owner of the club, on his first visit at that. He had visited a few clubs in his younger days and nothing really gripped his attention like this club. The music was bumping, the strippers half naked, the drinks full of spirit, and quickly burning a hole in his pocket.
PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: May 5 2018, 01:59 AM
39 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

"No problem," Arelis spoke. When the man asked of where he was from, he was passing out a drink to a man who was seated with a female stripper on his lap. He now turned his. "Cairo, Egypt. And, thank you." He never thought his name was very very unique. But, that was the first time someone had said that. "My father was a big fan of the God Amun so he added it to my name." That was the truth. But, he won't tell him all of his life story since its not really anyone's business. Evil or not. He tends to be that way unless if he wants to. Maybe later on in the night, he would. "So, what's your name? Is it unique as mine?" That's a good question.

OOC: Sorry its late and a bit short :(

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.