THE POWER OF TWO -> Silk Sheets & Fuzzy Slippers(tag: Gideon/arrow)    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Silk Sheets & Fuzzy Slippers(tag: Gideon/arrow)
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 10:38 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric
"You've returned my heart to me."

Taylor had asked Gideon to move in with him and was so happy when the answer was yes, quite excited about it. He had helped his first ever true boyfriend pack and move everything over to the house. All of the little ones were so happy to have Lorna and Leo living there now too. It had been fun moving all of the belongings over and helping to unpack everything. Taylor had stocked up the bar in their room and shifted some stuff around. There wasn’t much to move in the walk in closet since he only had used one side for his stuff. He had vacuumed the suite from top to bottom and cleaned everything very early that morning to make sure it was perfect for the move. It took a bit of time for the suite to become Gideon’s and his suite it wasn’t so lonely to him anymore. Soon he fixed the playroom to include all of Lorna’s toys and all of her important puppy stuff. Checking the little ones in the large comfy couch near the fireplace he smiled. Seeing Sherlock and Leo in the cat tree curled up together sleeping Taylor took his boots off and went into the closet with them.

Putting his shoes back onto the rack he dug into the dresser and pulled his pjs, they had been a gift from Gideon. A little beat he undressed and put on his new pajamas, long soft black pants with glittering shooting stars all over them and a black tank top that showed off his bare arms. Coming back out with his favorite grey and silver fuzzy dog paw slippers on his feet, he slipped into bed under the new dark red and black bedding that had been put down. Curling up to Gideon he fell asleep trying not to disrupt the reading that was going on.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 12:12 AM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow
don't get cut on my edges

waking up to ash and dust
Gideon had always liked to try and read a little before he had drove off into the dream land each night. It had helped calm and relax his body and his nerves. It was different living with someone after a while of flying solo. So, it had left him worried that he would some how mess it all up. To be honest Gideon had wondered if he's canary yellow pajamas were too much. Well at least he won't loose me in the house Gideon had told himself. Because , of all the worries and thoughts the dark haired man hadn't got very far in his book that evening. So, instead he had listed to the sounds of nature out in the night.

In his distraction he had not noticed that his boyfriend had re-entered the room at first. But,soon he had felt some something warm brush up against him. When his dark eyes had diverted he had spotted his boyfriend all cuddled up against him. At the sight Gideon had gracefully closed his book as a smile had pressed across his lips. Soon afterward , Gideon had gently placed the book on the nightstand being careful not to disturb the other man. Once the book had left his hands he reached to try and wrap his arm around the other. Meanwhile , his other hand had pulled the covers up over the both of them. After closing his eyes he had gently rubbed the other man's arm with his thumb.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 12:49 AM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

He had arranged Gideon’s favorite books in the nightstand shelves for him and had put a brand one there for him with a fun bookmark inside. Taylor loved to read and draw a little before bed but being he was tired there was none of that. Spotting the pajamas he liked the color a lot and had a pair himself but chose the ones he wore instead. Not forgetting to wash his face and brush his teeth before getting to far away from the bathroom, putting some ultra shea body cream in the scent of white peach sangria onto his skin he was good to go. Listening for the pitter pater of puppy paws he didn’t and smiled, the little ones were sound asleep.

Yawning again he took his robe off and draped it over a chair to get later, sliding his bare feet from his warm slippers. Once in bed he was all cuddled to his boyfriend and zonked out he was that tired. Soon he was really drifting to sleep even the moving didn’t wake him up either. Still a wee bit awake though he lifted up so Gideon's arm could wrap around him and settled back down now he was sound asleep. Cuddled into the protective arm around him; he laid his head against his love’s shoulder with his forehead lightly against his jaw. All snug as a bug in a rug he peacefully slept having a nice dream. His hand was touching Gideon’s free hand and there on his wrist was the spelled bracelet, Taylor always wore it and never took it off unless it was to shower. Sighing softly in his sleep to the sounds of a storm outside, storms were always fun to sleep to well that’s what he thought. The lightning flickered outside and the rain poured down, Sherlock snoozed with Leo in their tree with Gianni under a blanket with Lorna in the comfy couch sleeping away with her.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 11:44 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

As the thunder boomed Gideon had found himself watching the rain pattered across the window. When the sound had sounded again , he had looked the cat tree. Usually storms had bothered Leo, so he had been happy that Leo had Sherlock to snuggle and comfort him. Gideon had found himself watching the sleeping animals for several moments. They all seemed to have their own sleeping habit which Gideon had found fascinating. Honestly , in his opinion Lorna had slept like a proper princess , despite how sweet and playful she had been. As Leo has spread his paw over Sherlock's Gideon's dark eyes had returned to his boyfriend. To be honest at the moment Gideon had worried that the sightless movement would wake the other man. He had looked so beautiful asleep, so he hadn't wanted to wake him if he didn't need to.

So instead, Gideon had tried to get comfortable against his pillows gently. Feeling the others hand brush against his wrist had surprised him for a moment. But , he had soon had warmed up to the touch and had relaxed quickly. Once comfortable , he had let his eyes close once more and hoped for a good dream. The crash of thunder had seemed to keep him half awake for bit. But , he had guessed that would go away once his sleepy mind had gotten used to hearing it over and over. As he had drifted a bit his movements had became still as his fingers had rested still and gentle against the other man's arm.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 04:07 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor smiled in his sleep as the rain lightly tapped against the window for so long that’s what had helped him get through the night. He was Gideon’s demon with the angelic face and did look like an angel, very unearthly. Snuggling even closer to his boyfriend in his sleep, he didn’t know what was happening with the fur kids at the moment. Having faith they would all be safe in their beds and sound asleep snuggled in. All nicely settled in he used his other hand as another pillow for his face still not moving his head from his man’s shoulder, that made him look even more angelic and vulnerable.

His eyes opened a little feeling the shift he smiled sleepily, his fingers were lightly against Gideon’s wrist at the moment. Watching him a little bit he closed his eyes back up. Listening to his breathing and the calmness of it, he made a cute noise as he cuddled back into him. Liking the sound of the thunder crashing and the rain really starting to hit the roof. “I love you.” His voice was soft and sleepy sounding but he said what was in his heart, soon he had fallen back asleep. Knowing exactly what that meant, his heart and his head, his emotions and all had come full circle. He was in love and very with his beloved Gideon, his heart was always safe.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 11:06 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

The rain had continued outside , but slowly the dark eyed man's brain had gotten used to it. To be honest he had been able to admit it had been calming without the booms and the flashes of light. Gideon had felt like he would doze off soon , but something caught his attention. He could sworn he had heard his boyfriends voice say that he had loved him. To be honest Gideon hadn't remembered hearing that from anyone but his family. His previous relationships hadn't seemed like they had reached that point. So, Gideon had been surprised that he had some how reached that point with this one. The tall framed man to be honest had been a little speechless. But , a smile soon had spread its way across his face anyway.

Along with the smile Gideon had hugged the other man the best he could if their current position. " You know that's the first time someone's said that to me. Well besides family." Gideon had mused even though he wasn't sure if the other man could hear him. The words were on the tip of his tongue. " I love yuh too biscuit." The dark eyed man had told the other man with a kiss to his head after opening his eyes. For a few moments the ink colored haired man had watched the other. Still unsure if he had been heard Gideon had closed his eyes once more and had tried to relax.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 12:22 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor even being asleep could hear what was going on around him, his senses he always let run while. Soon speaking the three most intimate words really ever he spoken in his life like ever to Gideon. Giving the most important part of himself to his boyfriend his love and his whole heart, he smiled sleepily again. His virginity was something else completely he would give that at another special time. He was an innocent and sensitive guy demon or not, his first real relationship, his first kiss and first everything was coming piece by piece. Trying to stay awake as best he could but the storm was pretty much beating him to the punch. Letting the sleep come again his finger tips lightly had rested against his boyfriend’s mouth.

The smile was against his soft fingertips now he smiled in his sleep, hugged Taylor cuddled into the hug in a sort of snuggle hug. He was certainly able to hear Gideon’s words to him and let him know with his fingertips resting on his cheek. Making a cute happy noise as his head was given a kiss he went into his own peaceful sleep and slept through the night into the next morning. Since he had retired as a supermodel he would be able to sleep in a bit longer and not wake up at 5:00 am or earlier to catch a plane or photo shoot. No more extra early bird for him so that was a major plus. Now he could really focus on his real passion and his dream for the past twenty-fives years a winery and a huge ass vineyard. Sleeping away he didn’t know Lorna and Gianni had been rounded up by his brother and Dorian for some terrier time out in the puppy run with Peppermint and Gizmo then some breakfast. After a while his eyes opened a little bit when a certain feline named Sherlock was rubbing her cheek against his cheek purring to wake him up, yawning he was still 98.5% still asleep. “Hey Sherlock, hey Leo, morning you two.” Spotting both cats on the bed watching them but he didn’t want to move from his man’s embrace he was happy where he was at the moment.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 12:02 AM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

To be honest Gideon had wondered if this all had been a dream several times. He had half expected to wake up alone along in his bed by now. But , another part of him had told him that it had been real. Your being stupid and other things he had reminded himself. In his distraction Gideon had been surprised by the sudden touch to his lips and cheek. To be honest Gideon had wondered if the other man had been aware of his own actions. " What are you up too?" the dark eyed man had whispered playfully with a smile. Despite the words , the dark haired man had not opened his eyes. Soon afterward the both of them had seemed to drift off into dream land. Soon out of no where , morning had seemed to creep up on them.

Gideon had heard a faint voice near by him when morning had arose. He had also heard purring , so he had assumed that cats had woken up. At hearing that he had been at least Glad Leo hadn't deiced to wake him up by sitting on his head. To be honest he had never understood why cats had done that. Despite hearing noise around him, the tall framed man had not opened his eyes. To be honest he had wanted to pretend he had been asleep a little longer. That way he could stay cuddled up and comfortable with his boyfriend. As far as he could remembered he had not needed to be anywhere that day. So, he had seen no problem with doing that.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 01:43 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor was completely in his right mind when he said I love you to Gideon and was happy with having a nice dream, of walking on a sunny beach with his boyfriend some time very soon. Okay now he was sort of unaware what he was doing with his fingers but that was alright. He smiled in his sleep when he was whispered to and settled in as much as ever. Moving a little he wasn’t having any nightmares just shifted slightly making himself nice and comfy which was the important thing at the moment. Seriously want to keep the next day away with Gideon and not moving for anything.

Speaking quietly to the cats to wake his man up Taylor petted the cats giving them the same attention, happily watching them. Soon he had both felines sitting right next to feet grooming themselves. Watching them a bit he laid his head back down onto his love’s shoulder, he didn’t want to move at all. Hearing one of the bedrooms doors open to see Teddy there he smiled sleepily at his brother. Nodding to him he heard a special whistle he had taught his brother to call to Sherlock with. With Sherlock jumping off the bed and running to the open door to go out, she waited for Leo to come and join her for breakfast and some private litter box time. Once the door was closed back he held hands with Gideon not really knowing he was pretending to be still asleep. Out from his stomach came a major growl telling Taylor he needed to have breakfast but man he didn't want to get out of bed.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:01 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

Gideon had been able to hear the sounds around him clearly through his sleepy haze. But, to be honest he had wanted to see how long he could keep up his little act. The dark haired man could feel himself smile in his pretend sleep when the other man had laced fingers with him. In response, Gideon had held the other's hand back gently to keep up the act. He had no longer heard mewing, so he had assumed the fur babies had wandered off to fill their bellies with food. That had sounded like a good idea in Gideon's opinion, but he hadn't wanted to move just yet. But, he had still wondered what had been for breakfast for the people in the house.

The sound of his own stomach had signified that feeding it was probably a good idea. At that thought, he had let his dark eyed fluttered open to look at the other man. " Morning." He had said with a smile after he had given the other man's hand a light squeeze of affection. " I 'm feeling lazy, how about breakfast in bed?" the bracelet clad man had suggested with a hopefulness. To be honest that had sounded cute and romantic in the fluffy haired man's opinion. Plus, it had given them an excuse to be lazy and stay near each other. Therefore, the dark haired man had hoped that the other man would be down for the idea.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:34 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor turned over onto his stomach and draped his arm over Gideon’s chest, looking like an angel while he was lying there. Turning his head on the pillow watching his man sleeping, Taylor spotted the smile. Smirking a little bit figuring Gideon was just playing about being asleep. Hand in hand he wiggled a little bit trying getting comfortable again. Not hearing any barking or pitter patter of paws anywhere he wondered what the fur babies were up to, it was either eating, playing or bopping around in the puppy and cat run outside but there was a good chance it was all of it. His stomach was growling at him again and it was even worse when the smell of waffles, pancakes, French toast, bacon, eggs, omelets and coffee drifted into his nose from under the door. Taylor so wanted all of that and lots of it to happily eat in bed.

Waiting patiently for his boyfriend to “wake up” he picked up his phone and sent a text to Teddy with some puppy eyes to bring breakfast up to them. Smirking when his brother promised to and lots of it too. Putting his phone down on the end table he yawned again, nuzzling him. “Morning.” He said and slightly lifted up on his elbow kissing him on the lips. Turning over on his side he smiled quite good with that suggestion. “Me too, I’m good with that, I sent Teddy a text with the puppy eye if he would bring us breakfast and said he would. Dorian and Teddy made waffles, pancakes, French toast, bacon, eggs, omelets and coffee for breakfast, I asked for orange juice for some mimosas and some small bottles of champagne too for us.” Loving the idea of a romantic breakfast in bed he smiled seeing his big brother shimmer with a huge tray of food and bring it over to them. “Thanks Teddy, it looks amazing and delicious.” Given a raspberry on the cheek by his brother he playfully pouted and watched Teddy shimmer off after he said you two are most welcome.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 11:29 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

Gideon had been happy to hear that the other man had agreed to his idea. To be honest Gideon had felt that they were taking advantage of poor teddy a little bit. Despite that, he had not said anything about it to his boyfriend about for many reasons. " That sounds amazing. I could go for an omelet right about now." the dark haired man had mused with a smile. To be honest Gideon had been content with just an omelet and a drink. That was what he had usually made himself when he had lived alone. But, he would eat a little bit of the other things as well since the other boys had gone to so much trouble. From what his boyfriend had listed he didn't doubt that there would be leftovers for other days.

Soon afterward, the other man's twin had appeared with a tray filled with delicious food for them to share. " Thank you, it truly does look amazing." Gideon could agree with a smile as he had moved to sit up a bit. As soon as the other man had shimmered out, Gideon's long fingers had reached for a piece of wheat toast and a knife to spread some of the butter provided on it. Once it had been buttered up to his likely he had taken a large bite from the corner of it. In his inner checklist, he had limited himself to two or three pieces of toast. That way he would be able to at least try a bit of everything with his omelet.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 12:19 AM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Teddy had certainly agreed and it was his big brother’s policy for them to always share the household duties. “It’s Dorian and Teddy’s turn to cook breakfast so I promised to do the dishes for them, we get lunch and share dinner making. It’s switched off every day really.” He had forgotten to mention that to Gideon but now had done so. “Me too, Dorian makes a killer omelet, hmm I think making a savory baked soufflé would be perfect for lunch.” Going over the recipe in his mind to make sure everything was in the kitchen for that. Certainly there would be a lot of thanking for the major breakfast that was being made. Now he was royally hungry and his stomach was beyond noisy now.

Taylor grinned more and reached up hugging his brother before entire cheek raspberry happened. Nodding in complete agreement with Gideon he smiled hearing his brother say there’s always more for later or a snack. So thankful for his brother Teddy he sat up and looked at the amazing spread it was hard to chose what to tackle first. Starting with the buttermilk pancakes he tackled those first, basically eating some of everything that he had. Opening the small bottles of champagne he made the mimosas and handed Gideon his glass with a smile. Keeping his own small glass he held up for a toast. “To a lovely and relaxing day.” Clinking the glass carefully he took a drink quite thrilled with it and set his mimosa gently back down on the tray. Pretty much showing he had a major appetite on him and went after his toast with some strawberry jam covering it. Taylor was a very happy demon while he was eating. With that mass of food in front of him he sipped some coffee and tried not to burn his mouth with it. Chewing on a piece of his bacon he had a bit of jam on the edge of his mouth that he didn't realize was there.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:13 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" Ooo I like that idea. Does that mean I get to try new recipes out on you guys?" The dark-haired man had asked a bit excitedly. Shortly after the words, he had finished up the toast slice that had been in his hand. To be honest Gideon had liked the idea of being able to cook something new every day. What he had liked even more had been that he had three tests subjects to try them on. "Ooo that sounds interesting, may I make the side? I got an idea in my mind." The dark haired man soon had piped in at the suggestion, as he had picked up his fork. To be honest Gideon had bunch of ideas floating around in his head as he had cut his omelet up into bite-sized pieces with the side of his fork.

" To a lovely day of relaxing and to us." The dark-eyed man had said with a smile after he had picked up his drink and clinked glasses with his boyfriend. A sip from the glasses soon had followed, before he had stabbed an omelet piece gently with his fork. Soon afterward, he had placed his glass down on the tray. " Your such a messy eater darling, what am I gonna do with you.?" Gideon soon had joked with a chuckle at the sight of the jam on the taller man's face. Only a moment after those words, Gideon had reached to gently lean forward and attempt to wipe the jelly away with his thumb.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:55 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

“Me too! You bet it does Teddy, Dorian and me can’t wait.” Taylor was thrilled to have some new foods to try and he wanted to learn some new stuff from Gideon so he was excited about it. “There’s lots of foods I want to learn how to make from you.” Moving his feet back and forth under the covers, sinking his teeth into a piece of blueberry stuffed French toast. “I tried to make Bananas Foster waffles before and they didn’t turn out so well it was a bummer.” Frowning he didn’t know what had gone wrong on that. “Uh huh it’s delicious ooooo yes please I would love to watch that, what did you have in mind?” He was very curious about what the idea was, the angel faced demon shared his potato home fries with his man.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself love.” He smiled and made another happy cute sounding noise, putting his almost empty glass back down next to his plate. Spotting the bowl of his favorite fruits he shared with his boyfriend. “Mmm yum my favorites melon, grapes, peaches, oranges, honeydew melon, watermelon, banana and apples.” Munching on a piece of apple his teeth connected with his finger by accident, biting his index finger he let out a squeak and put his finger into his mouth sighing. Nodding he knew he was quite a messy eater and well it made him that much more adorable as it was. “Ummmm snuggle me and love me for the rest of our lives together.” Sort of mumbling since his bitten finger was still in his mouth, he hoped he didn’t cut his finger with his teeth. With his face cleaned off for him he leaned his head against Gideon’s shoulder not moving his poor finger from his mouth.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.