THE POWER OF TWO -> Silk Sheets & Fuzzy Slippers(tag: Gideon/arrow)    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Silk Sheets & Fuzzy Slippers(tag: Gideon/arrow)
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:02 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow
don't get cut on my edges

waking up to ash and dust
To be honest Gideon had been more then happy to teach his boyfriend some recipes. Frankly , in Gideon's opinion it had sounded cute and romantic. " Lets call it a daily date then." The dark eyed man had said with a wink , before he had taken a sip from his drink. " We can try and figure it out together if you want. I never made them before , but two heads are better them one." Gideon had offered when the other had shared a story of a failure in the kitchen. After those words Gideon had contemplated getting a funny apron that said kiss the cook or something for reasons. Okay it was because , he been hoping for kisses.

" Oh i have a whole cook book , so plenty of ideas. Like chicken carbanara with cheese , bacon , peas." The nail polished clad man had mused when he had been asked what he had in mind. After a smile he had munched on a piece of his omelet. To be honest Gideon had worried about his boyfriend at times. He had been about say something when the event transpired , but something had stopped him. Soon , his boyfriend had been against him mumbling with his finger in his mouth. An amused smirk soon had graced the man's face as he had watched the other man for a few moments. " I wouldn't have it any other way." Gideon had replied after he had let his fork fall onto his plate before holding the other. " Do you want me to kiss it better?" Gideon soon had offered.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 03:40 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric
"You've returned my heart to me."

Taylor wanted to make a special dinner for them on Valentine’s Day and wanted to learn more. It was important to him to make something for them on a very special first Valentine’s Day together. “Great I can’t wait, we can use out new aprons I got some a few days ago.” Tucking back into his coffee he nodded since his mouth was full at the moment. “Yes please there’s some fresh bananas in the kitchen ermmm unless Dorian and Teddy ate them all, dark rum, banana liqueur and the other stuff for it.” He certainly wanted some major help to get that issue sorted out before Valentine’s Day came.

“Ooooo I think I saw it when we were unpacking your books, it’s first on the second shelf down I think. One of my favorites and I love peas the fresh kind that has to be shelled, I don’t really like the frozen kind unless it was for stew or with some rice and cheese. The little ones enjoy peas for a nice treat.” It was fun to watch Gianni and Gizmo share their bowl of peas with Peppermint and Lorne, the boys were very sharing little guys. His mind hadn’t been focused on his apple piece by the looks of it when his teeth connected with his finger. Licking a little at his fingertip he did taste a little blood. His canine had actually nicked him a bit sighing he hated that and sometimes thought about getting those two teeth shaved down a bit. Snuggling in happy to hear that and nodded giving over his hurt finger. “Yes please if you don’t mind.” Taylor didn’t like hurting his hands he needed them and it didn’t feel good. “Later I have something to show you, I retired from modeling and I have something fun I hope you’ll like, it’s a huge vineyard and a winery.” He waited to see what his boyfriend said about that.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:44 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" Fun aprons always help." the dark haired man had commented in response as a wind had started to sound lightly outside. The wind had sounded like the hair messing kind, so the dark-haired man had been glad to be inside. Of course, when he had thought about, he had figured his hair had probably been messy anyway from sleeping. "Let's hope not or they're losing out." The dark-eyed man had boosted at the thought of the others eating the bananas. Gideon had hoped not, but it had been no trouble for him to go and get more for them at the store. He liked going to the food store anyway to look around. Plus on weekends they usually had free samples, so he had loved those days more.

" Of course fresh ingredients are the best. Oh and that's where it is, I thought I had missed placed it." Gideon had gone with a thought full expression pressed across his face for a moment. To be honest, at times he had indeed had a habit of missing places things, but he went with it. At the yes to his offer, the dark-eyed man had gently taken his boyfriends finger and placed a gentle kiss on it. " Better?" He had asked with a smile before had heard the words about the winery and vineyard. " Really? That's sounds amazing. We could make our own wine and have a place to store it." Gideon soon had mused at the thought of it.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:37 AM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

“Uh huh, we have some new fun ones in the kitchen to use.” Hearing the wind himself he wondered if there was going to be another storm. Running his hands through his bed head hair he felt better and not so messy. “Big time but if all are gone we can go to the store.” The grocery store was often fun for him to go to for new and fresh stuff. It didn’t take long for his plates and bowl save for a few bites of fruit for Gideon if he wanted them. “I hope the pups aren’t outside in their dog run in that wind, they might get blown away.” Not wanting to see any terriers blown around outside of the window.

“Uh huh we have lots of rose bushes outside in the garden and some vegetable plants as well. There’s two tall lamp posts always lit up, steels arches covered in veins and rose bushes lining the walk way. Nuh uh I put it in the front of the first shelf for you so it wouldn’t get lost in the shuffle.” He loved organization and didn’t like losing things it bummed him out was a bit unnerving. Watching his boyfriend who he trusted completely help with his hurt finger he settled in. “Yes much better thank you.” Talking about the winery and the vineyard which were a happier subject to him. "Uh huh it’s call Glitters and Glows! We sure can, this years crop of reds are sitting in the tanks waiting. The whites are in cold storage, the ice wine is in storage. The port are in barrels aging still, the vines are dormant right now. We can make special vintages of all kinds.” The labels had to be all updates with new pictures and updated in general. “We can own it together I mean if you want too.” So far it was only him but he wanted to own something with his boyfriend.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 12:04 AM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" I can't wait to seem them. Is there one that request a kiss for the cook?" Gideon had asked with an attempted coyness as the wind had howled a bit again. To be honest the sound had made him wonder if Leo had stopped to listen to the wind's cries. Back at his old place, the cat had always seemed interested in listening to the different sounds that the wind had made. But , Gideon had figured that now he had been distracted by chasing around his new fur baby family. " I hope they aren't out in it either. Leo tends to get distracted by the wind." Gideon had shared with some slight worry dashed in his tone.

To be honest Gideon had been excited by idea of a garden. He had tried growing tomatoes on his balcony once , but that had been a fail. To be honest he had debated telling the other man about that. But , he had supposed a yard had been a better place to grown a garden. " I 'm kinda bad luck with growing veggies , but i 'm definitely using some for cooking." The tall framed man had started with some amusement laced in his town. " Thanks for that, Honestly i'd lose stuff if wasn't attached to me sometimes." The dark eyed man had joked as the wind had yelled again at them outside. " I would love that more anything. I can't wait to be the taste tester." Gideon had went with a smile spread across face and a happiness in his tone. Honestly , Gideon had been more than excited to own a business with his boyfriend. That had sounded like a romantic novel in his opinion and he had liked it.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 02:03 PM
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor grinned he had left them in the closet in the kitchen to be a secret until it was time for the aprons to come out. “There sure is, I got you a fun one in purple with a cute cat blowing kisses with its paw, it’s very blinged out as well. The apron says Kisses for the Cook, in fancy lettering." He actually had gotten it made for Gideon and hoped he liked it, Taylor had gotten his own that was extra cute too. Hearing the wind again he saw the branches moving around all more. Closing his eyes listening to the wind chimes outside of the balcony. Liking what Gideon had put up out there for them. Nodding he thought about the little ones chasing leaves around. “So does Sherlock but she likes rounding the little ones up and will make sure Leo doesn’t end up outside by himself.” Hoping Sherlock was rounding the little ones up okay and getting Leo inside.

“We have some fruit trees too in the garden to use in all kinds of fun stuff. I picked some peaches off of the trees a few days ago, the slices are in baggies in the freezer. For pies, cobblers, tarts and drinks for us.” Listening to his man he moved the huge tray from their laps since everything was gone so the tray was empty now so. Thinking about making some delicious coffee later. He cuddled up to his GidGid holding onto the necklace around his neck. “We can tend to the garden together and grow some more veggies or fruit. Even have a catnip garden for Leo and Sherlock if we want.” Making that suggestion thinking it would be rather fun to see the cats playing in the catnip. The cats would be going kitty bonkers. “You’re welcome baby, I know you enjoy your books.” Now the wind was howling, it sounded like a pack of wolves to him. “I hope there’s not a pack of wolves hanging around outside, it sure sounds like it.” He didn't want the picnic outside under his favorite tree or in the gazebo to not happen. But luckily the gazebo was very well protected.“We can start soon after our picnic in the gazebo in the garden.” There were some unopened bottles from the winery in the fridge for cocktails. So those could be for their drinks and a nice spread in a picnic basket.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 11:14 PM
51 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" You had me at blinged out. I approve and i can't wait to wear it for many reasons." The dark haired man had boosted with a smile and smile wink. To be honest one of reasons had been , because he had always love wearing new clothes. While the other reason had been actually cute and loving. To be honest he had wanted to try it on soon , but he didn't want to seem to overexcited for many reasons. Like the worry of looking odd or a number of other things. " Thats a relief. i'm glad he has her to look after him." The dark haired man had replied before he had rubbed his eye a bit for a few seconds. In back of his mind had have hoped that Leo wouldn't try and eat the leaves again.

To be honest Gideon had been stunned by how many fresh ingredients the family had seemed to have. He had never lived in a house this size before , so he had be surprised on how much that could fit. " Fresh ingredients for cocktails, now that sounds good." Gideon had mused mostly to himself as his ears had caught wind of the wind chimes jiggling outside. " Naw biscuit i'm sure there isn't any wolves. the furr babies are safe and so are the gardens." Gideon had soon assured the other man with a smile after he had given the cuddled up man a hug. " A picnic? you spoil me. When's this?" The dark eyed man had asked with a warm smile and a hopeful and excited tone , before he had kissed the top of the other man's head.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:43 am
74 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

“Mmm good happy to hear it! I can’t wait to see you in it and do exactly what it says.” His own said will Nuzzle the Cook for Kisses and it was dark blue with some major bling. Grinning he nuzzled Gideon on the cheek with his nose and settled himself back down under the covers. Stretching a little bit like a cat would it was rather comical really. Soon he turned to lay onto his stomach a moment the back of his tank top was up and showed his bare lower back. Luckily his man didn’t know where his ticklish spots were at just yet. “It’s funny I got Sherlock first and Giz and Gianni arrived a few weeks later, she went right up to them and curled around the pups. It was almost if she was saying these two are mine.” Taylor had a picture of Sherlock curled around the boys when they were little.

Thinking about the garden and wondered if Teddy had made off with all of the fresh mushrooms or not. “Fresh strawberries, mint leaves, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apricots, plums, cherries for baking.” Now he was hungry for some plums or blueberries worked for him. Closing his eyes listening to every single noise that was happening around them. He turned back onto his side and made sure he was nuzzled back into Gideon’s side. “Good to all of that and besides they have Dorian and Teddy out there with them.” As he was hugged Taylor wiggled a little bit, the back of his shirt was up baring his lightly sun kissed skin. Hello he was extremely ticklish on his lower back there and his man’s fingers had brushed up against that spot. Uh oh he had given himself away. “Uh huh! We spoil each other! Today at lunch we get the gazebo all to ourselves.” Nuzzling his love on the neck with his nose and gave a little nip but not hard just a gentle one.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.