Posted: Jun 3 2018, 06:41 PM
taryn knox
WEREWOLF
6 posts
21 years old
Bisexual
© Dr. Gonzo
N/A

It had been a couple days since the accident that had cost Taryn most of her memories, and despite how quickly she had recovered physically due to her natural healing as a werewolf, due her so-called brain damage the good doctors had been more than reluctant to let her check out just yet. Sure, she had the strength and ability to force her way out, but the young woman had all of forty dollars to her name, no recollection of the passcodes for her credit cards and her jeep was pretty much totaled due to the crash. Past that, without remembering where it was she had come from or where she was going in the first place, Taryn had decided to allow the detainment, at least for now until she could figure out what to do.

Feigning fatigue as the doctors and nurses had come in a few minutes ago to ‘check’ on her yet again, it was thankfully easy enough to get rid of them simply by pretending to fall asleep in the bed. Then as they left and Taryn sensed that they were far enough away, her eyes almost immediately snapped and she let out a sigh of relief before sitting up. Giving a look towards the door, she made sure that it was clear and found the door mostly closed but for a small crack before shifting her legs to the side of the bed and then rising.

Pulling the now-unnecessary IV hook-up along with her to avoid pulling out the fluid lines, since she knew the doctors would just insist on re-inserting them into her, Taryn stumbled her way over to the window at the corner and turned to drop down heavily in the chair that resided there. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, the young werewolf wondered if she had always hated hospitals or if it was just a new experience.

“Oh balls, I thought you guys were done with- oh…” She said as her eyes snapped open yet again at the sound of the door opening, trailing off as she glanced over and saw not a doctor but an unfamiliar person not clad in any kind of hospital uniform. “C-can I help you?” She asks with genuine confusion, and perhaps a bit of mild alarm.
PM
^
fáelán eóghan ó conghalaigh
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 01:58 PM
12 posts
658 years old
Pansexual
© Wolfy
N/A

PThere was an unfamiliar scent in the hospital. One that had piqued Fáelán's interest. He'd picked it up in the past few days. Wolf. Young female. Definitely not from any local pack. She smelled different. An interloper. He doubted it was intentional, considering the location. He generally didn't mind other werewolves in the pack territory as long as they didn't cause trouble. He had to make sure she didn't have any such intentions though. Not all werewolves were benevolent. Many lost themselves to bloodlust, especially those who were turned and left on their own. Some were kept as pets or guard dogs by demons or other evil beings.

He doubted that was the case with this one though. There had been no demons in the hospital, at least not anywhere near the other werewolf. He would have known. The stench was quite distinctive. Like ash and sulphur. A touch of the Underworld. There were traces of vampire scent, but that could be his colleague, who was of the friendlier kind. Not that it mattered. Fáelán had fought demons before. If it came to it he'd be able to defend himself, be it from demons or a fellow werewolf.

He'd tracked the stranger's scent down to a specific room, but hadn't been able to find an opportunity to visit her undisturbed. At least not until today. He wasn't wearing his scrubs, having just finished his shift. When he opened the door, he found her not in bed, but sitting in a chair by the window. Noticing her look of alarm, he raised his hands to show that he meant her no harm.

"Sorry if I startled you." he said with a soft Irish lilt, maintained despite centuries in the Americas. "I'm Fáelán, alpha of the local pack. I'd like to talk to you "
PM
^
taryn knox
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 05:48 PM
taryn knox
WEREWOLF
6 posts
21 years old
Bisexual
© Dr. Gonzo
N/A

Taryn held her gaze solely on the stranger and remained silent for a long moment after he’d spoken, watching from her seat on the chair as he moved further in and held his hands up in a way to express that he wasn’t armed, and she assumes the man was peaceable as he then spoke up. Listening to his words, her eyebrow twitched a little as what he said resonated in her head, stirring something in her amnesiac mind.

’Pack. Family.’ A voice seems to whisper in the back of her mind, causing Taryn to blink and then she remembers a few small things that had nothing to do with her memory of who she was, just what she was. If the man was here and openly identifying himself as an alpha, he must know what she was as well, Taryn figured and gave a quick sniff of the air to confirm his claims before relaxing a bit as a feeling of safe and comradery fills her.

“You didn’t startle me..” She murmurs out, just loud enough to know that he’d hear her words. “I just thought it was the doctors coming back to insist on more tests.. I keep telling them I’m fine past the fact that I barely remember a thing about who I am after the accident, but they have been refusing to discharge me.”

She pauses for a moment, clasping her hands together and letting them rest upon her lap, rubbing them together as a sort of stress relief. “What.. did you want to talk to me about?”
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.