One Hell Of A Night, Arelis
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: May 10 2017, 01:06 AM
23 posts
25 years old
Manager of Golden Pleasures
© Skid
N/A

The club was packed. They had been doing very well the last few nights which not only made Peggy happy, it made her boss Arelisamun happy. Obviously a happy boss meant a happy workplace and that was really the key to Peggy's job working out smoothly. She hadn't had any complaints yet tonight. They seemed to be managing the steady stream of customers well at the front and in house. The dancers were on time and safe. The back-stage help was busy but not in total chaos, and her servers and bartenders seemed to be handling everyone alright as well.

Actually, it seemed like it was going too smoothly tonight. Even yesterday they had at least a few upset customers at the wait time for their drinks. A few days ago they had to forcefully remove a couple ladies that had gotten a little too rowdy around one of their most popular male dancers. Peggy looked around to knock on wood, all the surfaces were too far away, she knocked on the side of her head lightly to ward off her potentially jinxing their good-luck at an easy night. After all, a jinx from a witch was serious business.

She looked at her watch, they had enough hours to go until closing that something could go wrong and cause a big problem but not enough hours left that it was going to be without an end in sight.

Her boss made an appearance across the club and she started to push through the crowd, politely checking in with the patrons, making sure they had everything they needed. She got shouldered out of the way by someone roughly but she didn't get a look at who it was. Her goal was to get to Arelis to check in and catch him up on her most recent club walk through but it was almost impossible to weave through their customers who always seemed to be moving from seats to the bar to the bathroom. This was a strip club not P3!

She couldn't help but think sarcastically that this would be a great time for the shit to hit the fan.

Living Chaos

PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 09:32 AM
184 posts
302 years old
owner of Golden Pleasures
© Tia
N/A

There hadn't been any problems in the strip club. So far, so good. However, that was all about to change when a witch was seen using his powers on another customer. There were also people making their way to and from their tables towards the bar as if it was P3. But also of course was the witch using their powers like as if it WAS P3. Arelis looked around for his manager to see if she would get to the bottom of this. After all, she would know what is going on since her family is known to use their powers in a place like this-but for a good reason. But still. This isn't P3, its his strip club and he's very strict when it comes to that. They have powers? Good. They use it outside. NOT inside. That same goes for demons too. The other person that the witch was doing was of a demon, who had purposedly spilled drinks on the man. The demon wasn't innocent as well, they too used their powers. Looked like a fireball to him too. Not a good idea! He waved his hand at her, flagging her down. "Table six," he shouts as he now points to the table. He finally made his way to her. "So, who would you handle? The witch or the demon? Better think of something, otherwise I'll take them out and kill them both."

OOC: Sorry its so sucky :( I also feel bad I kept ya waiting. :( (don't send Peggy after me. Or Chris.)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 11:24 PM
23 posts
25 years old
© Skid
N/A

Peggy saw Arelis waving at her and indicating a further direction. "Table six!" He shouted, she barely caught it due to the noise level in the oddly packed (and hopefully still under capacity) club. She finally managed to get to him and he pointed out a witch and a demon using their powers on each other, thankfully none of their mortal clientele seemed to have caught them.

"So, who would you handle? The witch or the demon? Better think of something, otherwise I'll take them out and kill them both" Arelis asked as soon as she got to him, she waved her hand as if to say calm down and spoke, "I will take the witch, if you don't mind I would rather we try and avoid killing anyone tonight. Although what you do to the demon is your business, he hasn't done anything to me but I don't want either of these two to cause trouble and cost us money."

They both marched toward the table, the packed club cooperating for once, and before either the witch or the demon knew what was happening they were on them. Peggy grabbed the witch by the arm and dragged him off to an empty corner of the club to give him a very stern talking to.

"Look here buster, both my boss and I saw you using your powers. Number one rule in this club is pretty well known in the magic community - don't use magic. You almost cost me my paycheque with that kind of behaviour. I am a witch, my boss is a demon. Who do you think gets the flack for any other witch's action in this club?" She was laying it on a little thick but she wanted to make sure this guy didn't try anything, before or after he left, and a guilt trip would be one way to hammer everything home.

"Whats a little girl like you going to do about it huh? Never mind that you are a traitor to your kind! No good witch would even come close to working with demon scum. I bet you're a nobody who has gone to the bad-"

He couldn't continue. She had drawn back her arm and punched him quite squarely in the face. No one was around. No one had seen her. And she was going to take this outside so the club didn't suffer any more magical consequences. She grabbed him by the ear making him cringe even more and started dragging him towards the nearest exit.

"I am the daughter of a former charmed one you asshole. My father is a very respected whitelighter and my cousin is king Arthur so you can go fuck yourself. I work here because I get respect, I get paid, and as long as we are in the club it is neutral territory. Arelis knows what side I'm on and he respects that. I realize it might come as a shock but some people can work together no matter what side of light or dark they are on. You would do better to remember that and remember the rules of the establishment you're about to enter or you could end up dead. And that isn't a threat. I almost let Arelis handle the whole thing, good witch or no." Peggy tossed him into the alley.

"And by the way? You're blacklisted."

Living Chaos

OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to reply! I had actually written out a whole reply a week or so ago and then my internet crashed and I lost everything. It made me very reluctant to post again after all that work! haha. And don't worry about the slow reply. Just write when you feel it!
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 02:36 AM
184 posts
302 years old
© Tia
N/A

Arelis gave her a swift nod and marched with her towards the table. The witch and demon stopped for a moment and while Peggy took care of the witch, Arelis grabbed the demon by his arm and almost dragged him to the other side of the stripclub, far away from the stage and the patrons. He looked over his shoulder at Peggy who now had shown who was the boss. He was surprised. No wonder why she's the daughter of Prue, he thought to himself.
"Hey, will you let me go?" the demon bellowed. Arelis snapped his head around towards the demon and the smile turned into a smirk.
"I don't think so." He flamed them out to the other side of the stripclub. There, he let him go. "I'm going to spare myself from killing you. But if you ever pull that shit again, you'll be wishing you would get your ass vanquished by Peggy or any of her members. Or me by the way. This club is not the place for that. Want to do that? Go to another nightclub. Hell, go to the ruins of P3 in San Francisco. Do what you want there. THIS isn't the place. Got it?" the demon nodded. "Good."

He turned around and started to make his way towards the door. But as he was about to, the demon formed an energy ball and threw it at Arelis. He heard the energy being formed and instantly waved his hand behind him, having the energy ball fly back towards the demon, striking him in the chest. The man screamed as he engulfed in flames and turned into a heap of ashes, while Arelis walked inside. He walked over to the other side of the club where Peggy was and met up with her in the alleyway. "So, how did it go with the witch?" he asked.

OOC: Yay I finally replied https://s.aolcdn.com/aimcom/static/2.48.1.2/common/images/emoji/aim/shiny_01.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 07:04 PM
23 posts
25 years old
© Skid
N/A

Peggy and Arelis reconvened.

"How'd it go with the witch?" He asked, his voice rumbling in his chest even in a whisper.

"About as well as you'd expect. I had to blacklist him. We'll have to take his picture from the alley camera and make sure our bouncers know he isn't permitted. That...punk, to put it kindly, didn't seem to care much if people saw him using his powers or not. He wanted to eliminate someone and make a scene."

Neither one of them had to emphasize how dangerous those kinds of people could be. Those of the shoot first ask questions later variety got more bystanders killed than necessary and often did a sloppy job. It could ruin jobs, businesses, and lives.

"How about your run in?"

Living Chaos

OOC: Yeesh! Sorry again it took me so long but at least I'm here now! And the family is gone back home so I am free!
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 09:07 AM
184 posts
302 years old
© Tia
N/A

"I see," he answered back after hearing what was going on. "Some witches tend to do that, just like demons would. It's rather unfortunate. Maybe that's why they tend to get killed or be targeted very much. It also could be he would get himself exposed to the outside world. If someone saw him casting a spell or kill someone by using their powers, it would drive them away from my business. I can't let that happen. As for my run-in, I took him to where no one would see him and warned him. But the son of a bitch formed an energy ball and threw it at me. He ended up vanquished. Like I said, once they break a rule, they get their asses killed outside my club. The witch should be thankful he didn't end up dead like his demon buddy."

OOC: Yay finally I replied https://s.aolcdn.com/aimcom/static/2.48.1.2/common/images/emoji/aim/shiny_01.gif (and Arelis is ticked.)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 08:15 PM
23 posts
25 years old
© Skid
N/A

"I said as much to the witch. Told him if he pulled that crap again I'd vanquish him myself. This club isn't just your livelihood or mine, it's all of our workers. We get no business and we're all screwed."

Peggy shrugged. It was pretty simple, they were definitely in this together regardless of their alliance. In Golden Pleasure the turf was...neutral. If anyone magic or otherwise stirred up trouble it would be her and/or Arelis dealing with it.

"I'm just glad I've told off my family in no uncertain terms. I would be even angrier if it had been one of them trying to clear this club out. Not that I think they would with so many innocents around but...they aren't really pleased I'm working here with so many demons."

Peggy laughed and shook her head.

"All I can say to that is I love my job so they need to keep their opinions to themselves and keep trouble away from here!"

Living Chaos

OOC: Woohoo!! Replying pretty quick! Sorry I missed the activity check! I didn't get the notification for some reason. It popped up today though!
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 01:27 AM
184 posts
302 years old
© Tia
N/A

What Peggy said was EXACTLY WHY he had hired her. She may be a Halliwell but it was because of her knowledge how to run a place that got him to where he HAD to say yes to her having the job. And the way she handled the witch really had him be even more admired. Not that he'd grow soft and devote his life and be an ally to her family, of course. But he wouldn't fire her or let her go. She's here to stay. He then smiled as she further on explained about her family. He wouldn't say it, but he would find a way to have them vanquished. Or better yet, barred from ever setting foot in his club. Just because they're one of the most powerful families out there (or perhaps the most powerful) doesn't mean they can do whatever they want, thus includes messing with the patrons here. "To hell with them. You made your choice and they should accept that. Hell, it was YOU who came to get a job. I didn't have a gun pointed at your head at P3 and FORCE you to come to work for me. And, that's the spirt! I couldn't agree any more than of that."

OOC: Its okays, dude https://s.aolcdn.com/aimcom/static/2.48.1.2/common/images/emoji/aim/shiny_01.gif I saved ya https://s.aolcdn.com/aimcom/static/2.48.1.2/common/images/emoji/aim/shiny_01.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 01:15 AM
23 posts
25 years old
© Skid
N/A

Peggy smiled. She hadn't thought it would be easy to like Arelis but it had been. He was easy to work with, wanted a successful business first and didn't hold any bias on the magic side of things if it was going to prevent that. They worked well together. The trust and admiration went both ways. And while she knew he would have no problem vanquishing her or her family if they did anything to mess with the club she honestly couldn't fault him. After all, her family would do the same to a demon threatening p3 or their home turf. She just happened to consider Golden Pleasure part of that home turf. Light, dark, or human, if they caused trouble for the club then Peggy would see them dealt with.

"All true! What else is on the roster for tonight? Hopefully we can get things done without more trouble."

Living Chaos

PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 12:33 AM
184 posts
302 years old
© Tia
N/A

"What else? We may have to talk to Charlene. She's having some difficulties with performing today because of personal issues. Max said he'll take over for her but its one of those performances only she can do. She wants her sister to do it but this woman doesn't know how to pole dance or shit like that. You may have to talk to her about that since I have some things to do as well." He gave her a nod. "You're right about that, Peggy. But we need to make it clear. One more sign of trouble and we would have to ban some people. It won't be good for the business but we need to do that. And, to remind people that this isn't a brothel. About six people didn't get it through their fucking heads when they try to have sex with the strippers. Even if they are going out with them, this isn't the place. There's something called a hotel room or even an apartment or house. Not here. Hell, I caught one about to have sex in my fucking office!" Luckily for them, he didn't kill them for that. Instead, he threw the guy out and warned the male stripper the man was with that next time he does that, he's fired.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.