catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
243 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

user posted imageuser posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for Kitty Cat's attire.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a little while since Wyatt and Cat had gotten to hang out, just one on one. Now don't get her wrong; she likes hanging with Wyatt and Chris. They're fun to be around, make her laugh...but sometimes, it's better to spend time with them one-on-one. She can get a better feel at how they work and act. They may act a certain way when they're together, but get them all alone..it can be a whole different story..

She's not the most typical witchlighter of the bunch, her charges mean more to her than a job. She considers them her friends, people that she can turn to if she ever needs someone to lean on. She cares about them. It would perhaps cut her to the core if she were to lose Wyatt or Chris...

Anyway; their days off seemed to align and they set a time to hang out. Just the two of them. Cat had been making most of her day beforehand by practicing her baking skills. Nothing too crazy of a feat, mind you - just a round of chocolate-chip cookies. Now if you know Cat, she isn't the greatest baker in the world. She's no stranger to the smell of burnt cookies filling her kitchen. That tends to happen...most of the time she tries to bake something. That hasn't stopped her yet, though. The end result is what Cat looks forward to - the smell of fresh cookies filling her kitchen, the feeling of success that brings a smile to her face..it's worth it in the end.

Besides, practice makes perfect, right?

So; after she cleaned up her kitchen and let the dishes dry in the rack, Cat wandered out to take a shower and change clothes..

Since they were just hanging around at the apartment, Cat had decided to keep things simple with her attire. She chose to wear a black tank, jeans, and a pair of studded booties. Make-up was kept to a minimum. Cat doesn't need a lot, anyway. She has never been like those women who wear pounds of make-up on a daily basis. She doesn't really see the point in it. What if it was raining outside? The make-up would melt right off. Not to mention, the cost of make-up these days. That's gotta hurt your wallet a bit, am I right?

Once she was set, Cat took a quick look at herself in the mirror. Hoop-like earrings hung from her ears, while her red hair tried to frame her face and tickled the back of her neck. A simple rose necklace adorned her neck. Satisfied with how she looked, Cat grabbed her star clutch and her cell phone before heading back towards the kitchen. The cookies were then packed up in one of her plastic containers. Whatever's left of the cookies...Chris can have at them when he gets home. She'll get her container back eventually.

Figuring to give Wyatt a bit of a heads-up (even though he was already expecting her); Cat sent a quick text of "Orb incoming." before disappearing into a swirl of blue-and-white orbs. She soon appeared in the living room, container in hand. She glanced around. When she didn't see Wyatt immediately; she said "Wyatt?" A moment came and went. "I've got cookies." she added, taking a step towards the kitchen..

OOC: Hope this works ^^

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 9 2018, 04:45 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
24 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt felt a vibrating sound coming from his pocket. He dug into his pocket and brought out his phone. He looked at his texts and saw he had a message from Cat saying "Orb incoming." He then saw Cat appear and watched her looking around confused. He realized she was asking for him.

"I'm here," he said, announcing and revealing himself. "Did you say cookies?" Wyatt asked, his eyes widening. "What kind?" He hoped it was sugar. Those were his favorite. He walked over to the kitchen and sat down in a chair. "Put them on the counter over there," he said, gesturing to the counter near him.
PM
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:54 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
243 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

Upon hearing "I'm here," Cat turned her head to see Wyatt. Was her friend hiding in plain sight and she just didn't notice him? It was certainly possible. "Did you say cookies?" Cat caught sight of his eyes widening and she gave a nod of her head. "Mhmm.." she responded.

Then, he asked what kind she had. That's when it seemed to hit that she didn't bake his favorite kind. She didn't forget that fact, mind you. She's known him long enough to know that sugar were his favorite kind of cookie. She was just in a mood to bake some chocolate-chip cookies today. Well, crap.., she thought to herself. As Wyatt headed towards the kitchen and told her to put the cookies on the counter; her facial expression might've turned a little sheepish. There was no turning back now, so she began to move. "I'm sorry to say that these aren't your favorite kind..they're chocolate-chip.." she started, glancing down at the container in her hands. It's the thought that counts, right? After a moment, she continued with "..I was in the mood to make them, so I did." Another moment came and went, as she set down the container on the counter.

Cat hoped that Wyatt wasn't upset. She would feel bad if he did..

"I promise to make double the amount of sugar cookies next time, in order to make up for not bringing them this time." she soon added, while opening up the container. The faint smell of cookies reached her nose. She figured that she needed to make it up to Wyatt somehow. In the back of her mind, Cat wondered if he would want to help her with baking them..

She looked over at Wyatt, while resting her hands on the edge of the counter.

"You forgive me?" she asked, slightly tilting her head to one side. A smile touched upon her lips.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:22 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
24 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt looked disappointed as she said what kind it was. He smiled though at her promise and nodded. "Of course I forgive you." he sat up and walked towards her. "How about we make some?" Wyatt suggested. He didn't see the point in not baking them and would be happy to make some. If it meant not eating chocolate chip cookies.

"It's the thought that counts," Wyatt said with a smile.

(OOC: Sorry if it's a bit short, I hope that's good, though?)
PM
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: May 24 2018, 03:22 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
243 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

Cat could almost feel the disappointment as it crossed Wyatt's facial features. She knew that she goofed, so she was quick to promise that she'll make it up to him. When he smiled, Cat seemed to breathe a little sigh of relief. Wyatt wasn't mad. That was a good sign. "Of course I forgive you." he had said. "I'm glad." she replied as he walked towards her. "How about we make some?" Cat's eyebrows became slightly raised. She had been wondering (in the back of her mind) if he would want to help her make some. Was he a mind reader now?

A smile had played at her lips, while a chuckle threatened to emerge. "Did you just read my mind, Wyatt? I was just thinking about that.." she responded, the chuckle slowly creeping into her tone. She wouldn't be too surprised if he did.

"It's the thought that counts," Wyatt said and her smile grew. As she nodded her head, Cat had answered his sentiment with "Indeed." They'll just leave the chocolate-chip cookies for Chris, then. It'll probably be a good surprise for when he gets home..

OOC: No worries ^^ Better short than nothing at all!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 12:42 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
24 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

"I'm glad."she had said.

Wyatt nodded, then turned to get everything ready for the baking.

"Did you just read my mind, Wyatt? I was just thinking about that.." he stopped when she said that.
He turned to her. "Um, lucky guess?" he said hopefully.

"Could you please get the oven ready?" he asked as he got out the baking ingredients. He got out the bowls for miking and an apron.

He glanced at Cat and said, "You tell anyone, and I'll blast you," he meant that playfully, but he still would do it if necessary.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

PM
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 06:21 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
243 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

Cat didn't have to wait long for Wyatt to answer her question. She didn't think he could read minds; but wouldn't be surprised (in the least) if he was able to. "Um, lucky guess?" She cracked a smile. "A real lucky guess." she had responded. Her tone was a bit on the playful side. She didn't have a need to be serious at the moment. "Could you please get the oven ready?" Wyatt had asked and Cat nodded her head.

"Sure thing." she simply said, moving to do just that.

Once she was done and the oven was set for the right temperature; Cat leaned against the counter as Wyatt pulled ingredients together. It has been a while since they've done any sort of cooking together. Their relationship wasn't the typical witchlighter-charge relationship. He and his brother Chris were more than a job to her. She considered them to be her friends. They can talk to one another about anything since they were all magical and therefore; they did not have to bite their tongue with certain subjects. She's also called them on their bullshit a time or two. As she was waiting for the oven to heat up; she caught sight of the apron that Wyatt pulled out. Cat had met his gaze when he glanced at her.

"You tell anyone, and I'll blast you," She couldn't help but to let out a chuckle.

In the back of her mind, she suppressed the idea to get ahold of her phone and snap a pic of him in his apron. "Aw, you're no fun." she joked. She knew him well enough to know that he wasn't being serious. He has the capability to do it, if he needed to. Another moment or two passed, as Cat looked at him in his apron. The color suited him. "It looks good on you." she commented, smiling. Her tone may have been playful, but she meant every word of it. She liked to give him a hard time on occasion. He has done the same thing to her. It's how they get along!

OOC: No worries! xD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 05:54 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
24 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt snorted and turned back to the oven. He mixed the ingredients and waited for a second for them to settle before pouring it into a little at a time on to the pan. He put them into the oven and shut the oven door.

He then turned to her. "Now we wait. Is there something you want to talk to me about while we wait?" he asked.
PM
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:43 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
243 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

Upon hearing Wyatt's snort, Cat cracked a smirk. As he turned back towards the oven, Cat briefly wondered if she had enough time to get her phone and take a picture of him anyway. She wouldn't post it anywhere or send it to people; sharing the picture was never the intention. She would want it for herself and her own amusement. Why? Well, she meant what she said. The apron does look good on him. Why not have proof of that?

But alas, Cat's wondering was short-lived. She didn't get ahold of her phone and take a pic of him wearing the apron.

She, instead, watched Wyatt as he worked on mixing the ingredients together and what not. He seemed like he was in the zone with this. Perhaps with more practice on her part, Cat will feel like she's in the zone. But until then, she's learning the art of baking..

Soon enough, the pan was put into the oven and Wyatt had turned towards her. A brief moment passed by them. "Now we wait. Is there something you want to talk to me about while we wait?" Wyatt had asked her. Cat slightly tilted her head towards one side. "Like what?" she replied. She didn't have anything particularly urgent to talk to him about. Did he have anything that he wanted to talk about?

A few moments came and went, as she leaned her backside against a counter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.