New Poll

Ivory Brexton, 23 | witch | emma roberts
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 14 2018, 08:38 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie
I'm friends with the monster in my mirror, when I step closer she draws nearer.

IVORY BREXTON
  • BIRTHDAY: December 30
  • SPECIES: Witch
  • HOMETOWN: Manhatten, New York
  • FACE: Emma Roberts

friends

Ivory is going to need friends but it's going to be limited to magical beings. While she doesn't mind dealing with mortals for work purposes, she prefers to avoid them long-term since she still lacks total control over her abilities. If something's going to go wrong, she'd rather it be in front of those who already know about magic.
Ivory can be a loyal friend. She's intelligent and studious, but more likely to be friends with those who approached her. She grew up isolated so she has trouble branching out. But once somebody approaches her in a friendly way, that's all it will take for her to warm up to them since she still craves friends and company. Just expect her to eventually cut you off short and leave if you're mortal. https://s26.postimg.cc/kyvsghui1/shiny_04.gif

lovers

Ivory wants to connect with somebody, but this will be a bit tricky. She has a wall up in this area and plays prude and impossible to get it. It's completely out of fear that she'll hurt somebody. Due to this, she won't notice the advances of others, the person would have to come right out and say it, and then be willing to fight her on the matter because she'll try hard to push them away. Oh, and she's straight.

enemies

There's a large number of reasons Ivory ycould have these. For one, anybody evil will automatically be an enemy. Secondly, she's got a bad temperment and holds a grudge that would last several lifetimes. She's also stubborn and will always refuse to admit when she was wrong, even if proven wrong. And for all we know, she could have started a fire or blown up something you liked without meaning to. She still lacks full control over her abilities.

other

There's other plot potential as well. For one, her father turned warlock years ago and she has no idea if he's after her, alive, or what. I do plan on expanding on this in the future.

Also she's definitely going to need a whitelighter. For one, she lacks control over her abilities. While she can perform quite well, she loses the control when she's overly emotional. And somebody needs to remind her frequently that her destructive abilities don't make her evil, and while others can, it's unlikely she'll listen. I'm thinking a whiteligher might be able to make her listen to reason once-in-a-while.

Powers/Abilities

Basic: Scrying, Mediumship, Spell Casting/Writing, Potions. Ivory is good with spell casting and spell writing but she never had the potions and either avoids making them, or ends up ruining them.

Powers: Pyrokinesis and Molecular Combustion. That's it. It's unlikely Ivory will ever manage to expaned and discover more powers because she has a hard enough time controlling what she has. She still lights fires and blows things up by accident when she's angry, scared, or upset. It'll be a miracle if she manages to focus on having total control over these.

Personality

Intellectual, Hard-working, Loyal, Sarcastic, Temperamental, Vindictive, and Grudge-holding. Ivory is very book smart and good at writing, computer programming, and memorizing random facts. She works hard and is loyal but she's also upset and angered easily due to being isolated most of her life. Oh, and she never admits when she was wrong. Perhaps this will improve, perhaps it won't. Only time will tell.

The biggest thing is doubt. She doubts herself highly because she thinks abilities like hers were meant to be 'evil.' But she doesn't want to be so she thinks it just hinders her from ever being a good witch.

History

Ivory was born in Manhatten, New York to two witch parents. Her mother was an English-born Witch with molecular combustion, an ability which expanded for her mother into other molecular abilities. Her father was pyrokinetic. Ivory inheirited pyrokinesis and molecular combustion, though her abilities will likely never expand.

By the time Ivory was seven, her father had shown obsessive signs of wanting to be more powerful. Helping innocents mattered little to him. Around her seventh birthday, Ivory's father succeeded in becoming a warlcok by killing a witch for her abilities. He spent a good deal of time trying to convince Ivory's mother to join him, and fled when she refused. His absence made her mother fall into a deep depression.

Ivory was homeschooled so that she could learn to use her abilities at home without risk of exposure, but with her mother depressed and her father's location unknown, Ivory found it difficult to focus. She was very book smart, and while her abilities became second nature to her, they still went haywire every time she was angry or upset. This didn't improve.

By the time Ivory was eighteen, her mother's depression hahd turned into full criticle illness. Her mother died the day Ivory graduated with other homeschooled kids in Manhatten. Ivory skipped out on the ceremony, took the savings her mother had left her, and accepted a scholarship to a university in Los Angeles, California.

Upon moving, Ivory focused entirely on her lessons. But socializing with others was hard as she had spent most of her time with just her mother and her mother's occasional witch friend. Still, Ivory tried to stick it out. A year into school, Ivory began taking on Freelance Programming jobs for extra money so her savings wouldn't run dry. By the time she graduated, Ivory had established herself as a Freelance Programmer for hire around Los Angeles.

But without guidance, her abilities didn't improve and accidents still happened when she got upset, angry, or scared. Thankfully, nothing public yet...

Effie / GMT -7
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:29 AM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

dude she can so plot with my charsies https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif I have the following:

Christian-a Phoenix Witch who is actually nice. He works as a freelance model.

Maria-not really a bad vampire and nope she won't have her blood. She tends to go after bad guys though and gets blood from her brother Alexei who works as a doctor. He usually gets the family blood bags so that they don't always have to feed on humans.

Arelis-is a demon, owns a strip club. Has a no kill policy there.

Jonathan-is a mortal. Not right in the head but deep down inside, he's a good person.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 15 2018, 04:09 AM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

I'd love to see Ivory meet others. Especially Christian, Maria, and Arelis.
Ivory's never met a vampire, or a phoenix witch, and I'd love to see how she interacts with such a civil demon.
I actually considered having her work at the strip club as a bartender to force herself to socialize in public more than she does but I haven't quite figured out how I'd trick her into making such a decision on her own. >.>

Ivory's quite book smart so she knows the human history of the Romanovs so having her meet Marie could be fun.

as for Christian, she needs witch friends so I'd love to see them interact as well.

Jonathan would be a stretch since she still worries about magical exposure. >.> She has little control over her abilities so she doesn't socialize with mortals long-term if she can avoid it.
PM
^
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 16 2018, 02:54 AM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

Welcome welcome Ivory. Nice to see you here. I am Mysterious but also known as Marvin. I got 3 chars.

Alexei: He is the brother of Maria. Family of the romanovs. Vampire by heart and soul. Became a doctor to help the people where he can. Doesn't kill people to drink blood. He is one of the few who is good and not neutral. At least if it must he sides good. He could have seen her in the hospital a few times or at the gym?

Michael: Michael is my human Lawyer who has recently returned to the city of Angels. He might end up with Chris Lee as his final. If you ever need a lawyer he will help.

James: James is the half manticore baby that once was saved by the Charmed Ones. He is one of the best friends of Wyatt and works as a PE teacher. He will do anything to help the Charmed Ones and if it must he could be called to help her. Lucky he has high resistance. I could see him befriending her.
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 16 2018, 04:55 AM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

Hey! :D And thanks!

Alexei; I could see Ivory being at the hospital a few times to sort out burns she probably gives herself from her little accidents. I imagine it might be suspicious to see the same person there for burns multiple times. Perhaps we can base a thread off of that?

Michael; That's good to know. If I think of anything for him, I will definitely let you know!

James; Ooooh yes, Ivory needs friends, we definitely need a way to throw them together.
PM
^
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 16 2018, 02:20 PM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

QUOTE (ivory nanette brexton @ May 16 2018, 08:55 AM)
Hey! :D And thanks!

Alexei; I could see Ivory being at the hospital a few times to sort out burns she probably gives herself from her little accidents. I imagine it might be suspicious to see the same person there for burns multiple times. Perhaps we can base a thread off of that?

Michael; That's good to know. If I think of anything for him, I will definitely let you know!

James; Ooooh yes, Ivory needs friends, we definitely need a way to throw them together.

Alexei: Sounds like a plan. He will probably wonder what is happening. He could find out what she is and he could smile and show his teeth. Not that he would bite. He would just show her she is not alone and that she is safe with him.

Michael: no problem

James: woott friends it is. Well isn't Wyatt her whitelighter? And what job does she have?. Could be that he has met her somewhere?
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 16 2018, 02:58 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

Alexei; Works for me, can start a thread for them sometime today or tomorrow.

James; Yeah Wyatt is her whitelighter. She's a freelance programmer. xD So she takes up odd programming jobs here and there.
PM
^
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:05 PM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

Alexei: sure no problem, I wanted to suggest my open night shift thread but someone is going to take it already. So I am happy with any thread https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif.

James: well maybe they met at school for a asignment they asked her?
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 16 2018, 06:52 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

James; That's fine by me. -nod- Got any ideas for a thread plot? Or do we want to plot them meeting?

http://thepoweroftwo.jcink.net/index.php?act=Post&CODE=00&f=240
^Here's a link for Alexei
PM
^
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 16 2018, 11:53 PM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

James: hmm well we could be meeting each other or unless you like it a training session. It is not like you can blow James up. At least for now xD
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 17 2018, 01:21 AM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

True!
I think just meeting works. Do you want to start or should I?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.