ellis minett
ellis minett
+70
no idea
barista
cupid
cupid’s temple
lee pace
Ellis has no recollection of being human. No idea what his parents were like or if he had siblings. In fact, if it weren't because his name is the only remaining thing from his mortal life, he’d think he was born out of thin air with the sole purpose to become a Cupid. Maybe he had. He must have died at an early age in order for his soul to be recruited. P

His first recollection of life as an immortal being was his training to become a Cupid. The teacher was Coop, a talented man with a special ability to help people find love in rare situations. It was a quality he hoped to acquire one day. Truth was that Ellis was a clumsy Cupid. He had a hard time connecting with his charges and understanding how the mortal world worked. It was then decided that he’d be sent to live away from the Temple and into the human realm. He was given the last name ‘Minett’ since it is derived from ‘minna’, which translated to “love”.

His first years out in the world were rough. He had to find jobs that required him to have a flexible schedule. Being a barista or a bartender were his best choices. Ellis found a way to be trained for both and still have time to tend to his charges. It was good. He loved it and the idea of being among the mortals made him yearn for another life. What would have happened if he had lived? Would he be married and have kids? What would have have studied in college? His reputation as a Cupid, however, got better after that trip.

When Coop was assigned to a Charmed One and then allowed to marry her, Ellis was a tad jealous. He wanted a life beyond being a Cupid. He loved it, sure. He found it gratifying when two people clearly meant for each other found themselves together. It was exhilarating to see if his schemes worked out, to guide his charges into the light. But when it was all over, he was alone. Even after the other immortal came back into the Cupid life, Ellis still wanted to experience what he had.

The opportunity to live in the world came. It had a catch, however. He was allowed to go back because of his new charge: Persephone Halliwell. One of Coop’s children. A half-Cupid whose love life he had to look out for. How was he supposed to do that? It is the trickiest situation he has found himself in so far, but he’s pulling throw. Somehow.

Friends: He’s a nice person overall. Some of his main qualities are that he’s empathic, compassionate, idealistic (which makes him sound like his head is up in the clouds) and kind. He looks out for others, even when it is his job not to.

Lovers: Even though he is a cupid, he has never been in love nor experienced what a relationship is like. He experimented during the first time he was living among mortals, but didn’t quite enjoy things if there were no feelings behind it. This area could be filled by his charge, but it’s still open for now.

Enemies: He is moody, paternalistic and overprotective. Ellis acts like he has to protect everyone and help them be happy. It’s one of the things that made him a clumsy cupid during the first years. While he has toned it down a bit, those aspects of his life still appear every now and then.

Alicia. us central
PM
^
persephone mira halliwell
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 08:53 AM
28 posts
22 years old
Straight
© rosa
N/A

PERSEPHONE & ELLIS

WOO for the cupid! Pretty open for idea's, can't wait to see the two interacting and hopefully some drama forming especially when a Coop enters the site. I like the idea the two becoming friends and seeing what goes from there, she's bound to test him and push him in ways no charge of his probably ever has but I think it'd be a learning curb for him but also for her and she's bound to learn a lot from him. Given time, as he is her cupid, I think if he needed it she'd open her place up to him for whenever he needs it. Let me know any thoughts, idea's, changes you have?
PM
^
ellis minett
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:47 PM
3 posts
+70 years old
N/A
© Alicia
N/A

PERSEPHONE & ELLLIS
She's going to give him a headache, for sure. But he'll enjoy it and will learn a lot from her as well. I like the idea of them being friends first. It would make the Cupid/charge relationship much more interesting. Would you like to thread?
PM
^
persephone mira halliwell
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 10:14 PM
28 posts
22 years old
Straight
© rosa
N/A

PERSEPHONE & ELLIS

Sounds good, happy to thread, if you want me to start a topic let me know I have the day off, if you want to start one that's fine by me too. (i do have an open thread in chinatown if interested)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.