Hey Man Nice Shot, Open
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 05:25 AM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

NOW THIS is my fucking jam-Hey Man Nice Shot. A nice song to blast when people tried to sleep. (HA) Fucking genius.

Alright, I'm no person kind of guy but if there's anyone out there that loves Filter, you got someone to talk to. Anyone? Cmon it'll be fun. I'll be a good boy...(not that I would. ;) )
jonathankillsx is typing...
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 02:40 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KittyCat is online and typing...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, look who I come across while scouring the Internet..who's disturbing your beauty sleep this time, Jonathan? LOL xD

Though I'm one to talk, beauty sleep is just not happening for me right now..as you can tell, hahaha!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 04:35 AM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

Why, helloooo there, Kitty Cat. Ah, next door neighbors. They kept me up for two hours and then went to sleep so I'm doing themselves a favor. Love it.

Hah hah, seems even cats couldn't sleep. LOL Alright, that didn't make sense. Tired, cranky, and bored. Not a good combination. So, what are you scouring the internet for, if you don't mind me asking? And, is your father still giving you problems? How did you deal with his girlfriend after we hung out?
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 03:43 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

Oh man, I guess I'm the lucky one with neighbors who are quite older around me. When their family visits, though..it can be quite entertaining haha!

*chuckles* Indeed. I've tried to fall asleep a few times and it doesn't seem to be happening for me.

Um, for fun, I guess? And I found you in the process, so it's a win-win! Am I right? xD

He's giving me space at the moment. His girlfriend stopped by my room the next day, you know. She had stopped him from coming by, which was a good thing. I wasn't in the mood to deal with him. So, we ended up talking and..let's just say we came to an understanding. I'm apparently like my father when I get upset, taking off to cool down or whatever..hence why she waited until the next day to come talk to me..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 05:04 PM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

You're absolutely right about that!

Understandable. I've seen that side before and let's just say that we all should be thankful that you are half...whatever the hell that side was. You know, with the orbs and all. You're fucking awesome, but that was actually something that I NEVER had gone through before. But, never fear Kitty, your secret's safe with me. If anyone tries to expose you, I will kill them. You know that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have to worry about paying for a taxi or about gas ;) or airplane tickets. :D

Just kidding!
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: May 30 2017, 02:26 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

*chuckles* You're damn right about that. Though of course, being half..um..guardian angel and all that jazz, it doesn't mean I'm a pacifist xD

Well, you're awesome too, Jonathan. In your own way..I mean, you've known me for how long..and I haven't scared you off yet? Lol!

I'm glad, but then again, I wasn't too worried about you betraying me. You care about me too much to do that kind of thing XD Yes, I do know that..I've seen what you're capable of..

Hey now, I'm no free taxi service good sir! Better be careful, joking like that! LOL

OOC: I'm sorry I suck at being around and what not. Things have been getting a little stressful on my end, especially with nuptials coming up within the next week or so :/

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: May 31 2017, 10:10 PM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

Nuh uh. Don't tell me there are pacifists out there. God, those must be VERY boring to hang around with. I'll just stick with you. How's that? Hah hah no, Kitty Cat, you haven't scared me off. I doubt that'd ever happen. ;) As for caring about you, I see myself in you. Well, before the betrayal and shit. You gained my trust and so, it remains. But don't think its with everyone. Anyway, I was fucking kidding! Unless if you wish for me to get you one of those taxi signs and hang it around your neck. :D
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 11:31 AM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

Hehehe. They do exist, sorry to burst your bubble there. Hmm you sticking with me? I like this plan already! ^_^

Or perhaps I haven't tried hard enough LOL. Not that I would want to xD

Well, I'm honored to have your trust and you have mine. Until you betray me, Jonathan, it'll be there. Always ^^ Though I highly doubt you will!

If you ever get me one of those signs, be prepared for me to use your head to break it LOL!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 12:14 PM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

Betray you? With your super strength and that orbing thing? Come on now, Kitty. Do you think I'm THAT fucking stupid??

Damn, there goes plan A. :D
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 12:42 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

No, I don't think you're stupid, Jonathan. Just never hurts to be sure ^^

Hehehehe sorry to foil your Plan A...oh, wait..maybe I'm not :D lol!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 10:47 PM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

Haha. Alright. Well, actually, Kitty Cat....you haven't. :D
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 11:08 AM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

You made a sign already, didn't you?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 12:32 AM
40 posts
28 years old
Wine business owner
© Tia
N/A

Maybe...maybe not. If I did, what would you do about it, hmm?
THANKS BIRGITTE!
PMEmail
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 11:24 AM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
171 posts
25 years old
bartender
© Jules
N/A

user posted image

Hmmm...perhaps I'll leave that to your imagination..can't be revealing all of my secrets now xD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.