THE POWER OF TWO -> Hanging With Family ( Chris & Peggy)  

Add Reply
New Poll

Hanging With Family ( Chris & Peggy), boardgames and movies
peter jackson trudeau
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 02:20 AM
15 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Susan
N/A

It was a slow day at the bar and Peter had the night off. "Hey Peggy! Would you like to hang out with cousin Chris, Wyatt and me tonight? We're going to watch movies and play board games. Like we used to when we were younger." Peter said as he saw his parents appear. "Hey mom. Hi dad. You guys okay?" he asked as he watched them tell him to be quiet. Peter sat on the sofa and began to read a book as he waited for Peggy and Chris.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 10:00 PM
16 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

Peggy had just been finishing up her paperwork at the club for Arelis when she got the call from her brother. A hangout with him and their cousin Chris? That sounded like exactly the kind of thing she needed! It had been far too long since they had done something like that and sometimes the club took up all of her time.

She orbed from the back office into her bedroom and got out of her work clothes. Then, all comfy, she went down to the living room to join her brother on the sofa.

"How was your day?" She asked, plopping down on the other side of the couch.

OOC: because I play both of these guys I think I will alternate character responses!
PMEmail
^
peter jackson trudeau
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 11:01 PM
15 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Susan
N/A

Peter glanced up as his sister sat next to him. "Good. I don't have to work tonight, so I thought we'd hang out with our cousins. Do you have to work? If so, we can reschedule." Pete said as he closed his book and watched his mom leave once again. "Hey dad...I was thinking about checking in on your old partner. Is that okay?" Pete asked as he watched his father sit on the couch and fall asleep. "Yeah, Tell him I said hi." Andy replied.

Peter smiled before standing up and walking over to the hall closet. He took out a few boardgames and six different decks of cards before returning to the living room. "Monopoly, Boggle, Jenga, Chutes and Ladders? We can play old maid, Mafia, Nerts, war, speed, slap jack or go fish with the decks of cards." Pete said as he placed everything on the coffee table. He then heard the doorbell ring. "You think they got the movies?" he asked Peggy as he heard a truck drive away. "FedEx. Dad's present is here." Peter said as he walked to the front door and retrieved the package.

Peter had gotten Andy his old shield, a collage of photos from his time as a detective and the flag from his funeral all framed. There was also a family photo album for Prue from her sisters. He wanted to surprise his father on the day he made Detective. Andy cracked an eye and looked at Peter as he heard the word present. "You didn't need to get me anything." Andy said as he sat up and watched as Peter placed the box in his lap. "The whole family pitched in on this one dad. Even mom's relatives pitched in for her gift." Peter said. Prue reappeared behind him and gave him a hug. "Pete, you guys didn't need to get us anything." Prue said as she let him go.

She then handed Andy a small wrapped gift. "Morris told me to give this to you." she said as she watched him open the package. Andy smiled as he saw his old notebook. "My old notebook. That means they're cleaning out the archives and getting rid of the deceased officers stuff." Andy said as he looked at Peggy and gave her a smile. "Wait to open the box until Wyatt and Chris get here dad." Peter said as he sat back down on the sofa next to Peggy.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
christopher perry halliwell
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 12:19 AM
15 posts
27 years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

Chris had had one hell of a weird day. He had been wandering around getting new supplies for their cupboard of herbs and ended up running into someone who he went to school with when he was younger, a non-magical and un-informed classmate, and he had to do some serious back-tracking to get out of the pressing questions he was being asked such as, "Is your family alright? You always had so many family emergencies we figured half your family must have been dying" and "What is that weird root thing you're holding? Why would you buy a thing like that?"

Chris ended up mumbling something noncommittal to the first and to the second he'd had to make up and answer because he really didn't know what else the root was used for other than a light healing potion.

He had been really glad that Peter had invited him and his brother and their cousin Peggy to come have a movie night at the Trudeau place. It really had been a while since they had done any sort of relaxing. Since, at the moment he didn't have anything pressing on his time other than cleaning up the family broom closet.

He didn't like to orb right in when it wasn't his home. Prue and Andy wouldn't mind but he still felt it was his duty to at least knock on the door. He orbed from one hidden place to an out of the way corner of the alley by the Trudeau house and strolled up to ring the bell.

"COME IN! IT'S OPEN!" a voice cried.

He stepped in and wiped his feet before walking into the living room to see his aunt, uncle, and two cousins crowded around the coffee table.

Peggy was up first wrapping him in a bear hug, the two of them had always co-conspired at the younger siblings.

"Hey Chris!" Peggy said, grinning up at him, "I was just telling Pete that I was lucky to have the night off when you and Wy were also free. It has been too long!"

"It definitely has!" He said back, squeezing her shoulders and then walking over to give hugs to the rest of his family.

"Hey Peter! Thanks for organizing this man, Wyatt and I were actually talking about doing something like this the other day but then demons hit and, you know how it is!" Chris laughed.
PMEmail
^
peter jackson trudeau
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:23 AM
15 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Susan
N/A

"No problem! I feel like when we were younger we did this more often." Peter said with a laugh. He gave Chris a hug before he looked around for Wyatt. "Where's Wyatt?" he asked as he wondered what movies they were going to watch. He took out a deck of cards and shuffled them before dealing out a round of solitaire. As he began to play he looked at Peggy and gave her a smile.

"Okay. Each of you grab a deck of cards. I want to show you guys a new game. It's called Nertz." Peter said as he finished his game of solitaire and explained the rules for Nertz. "Peter. Where's the popcorn and soda? You guys can't have a movie night without those." Andy said as he watched his son play with the cards. He smiled as he remembered showing his children how to play solitaire. "Uh, I don't know what we have. What would you like to drink Chris? Peggy? Mom? Dad?" he asked as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 11:30 PM
16 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

"Wy said he might show up later, he has been tied up at work" Chris said, thumbing through the movie options.

Peggy looked at her cousin and noticed some grey circles under his eyes. They were very faint but they were there. She knew he had been working hard but she didn't know he was wearing himself this thin. She made a mental note to offer her help when she wasn't working at the club.

Her brother offered to show them a card game called Nertz, she offered to teach them Slippery Bitch, both were put on the table, both would definitely take time and she wondered if they would ever get to a movie tonight. They all had a lot of catching up to do.

Her father asked if they had any popcorn or soda. Her mother told him to go look in the damn fridge himself.

Peter offered to get them drinks and Peggy chimed in, "I would love a gin and tonic if we have tonic water for that. If not a Tom Collins is fine."

She was definitely a gin girl. Her old name, and preferences for vintage style, seemed to mark her as an old soul. This, it would appear, extended to her alcohol preferences.
PMEmail
^
peter jackson trudeau
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 03:06 AM
15 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Susan
N/A

"Do you work tomorrow Peg?" Pete asked his sister as he knew she had just come from work. He heard his dad rummaging through the snack closet looking for the buttered popcorn. "Second shelf, far left pops." Peter said as he grabbed the gin and tonic. He took Peggy her drink before grabbing a couple of water bottles for his cousins. He then heard the microwave popping the popcorn. "Thanks dad!" Peter cried as he handed the water bottle to Chris and placed the other one onto the table for Wyatt.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.